Chapter 2

I walked up to Chemistry with a sigh. Im never going to be able to pay attention to anything now I sighed. I opened the door and walked in to an empty classroom. I looked down at my phone. The bell was going to ring any minute where was everyone? I just shrugged and found a desk and sat down. The bell rang and still no one was here.after waiting for a few minutes I was fixing to just get up and leave when Mr. Williams walked through carrying two boxes stacked on top of each other so you couldn't see his face. The box on top caught the corner of the door and went crashing to the floor. "Shit!" He cursed. I jumped up to help him, he still hasn't noticed my presence in the room. Oh my. He had the first few buttons on his shirt unbuttoned so you could see that perfectly defined chest. I lost my thought. Focus Elana! I knelt down to help pick up the books. He jumped when he noticed me. "Where did you come from?!" I Looked Up At him "I've been IN Here Waiting For Everyone. Where is everyone? " He looked at me like I just spoke a foreign language "I don't have a class the period? It's my planning period." I looked at him confused. "But my schedule says I have chemistry with Mr. Clay Williams for 3rd block. And well here I am." He looked over my schedule and shook his head, "stupid office workers. They mixed up your schedule. Come on, we'll go fix it." I practically had to run to keep up with him, he was a fast walker. We busted through the office doors and startled the office ladies. "Hello Mr. Williams how can I help you?" I looked over at him, he had buttoned his shirt back and now had on a pair of glasses. He looked so official and sophisticated. I couldn't help but trail down his body, dang! He had a nice butt. He glanced over and saw me staring and smirked. I blushed and quickly looked away. "Yes, Mrs. Davis, Ms. Smith here has a messed up schedule" He said pointing to me. I looked down at Mrs. Davis and smiled handing her my schedule. "It says I have Mr. Williams 3rd and that's his planning period." She looked at it then pulled my information up on the computer. "Oh yes, I see. You have Mr. Williams 4th, you are supposed to have study hall with Mrs. Kate Jackson 3rd." She explained writing the changes on my paper. I took the paper and smiled, "Thank you Mrs. Davis." I turned and looked at Mr. Williams who was looking out the window. I turned to walk out and he quickly turned and followed me out the door. I looked at the clock. I only had 30 minutes left in studyhall, so maybe today would be manageable. I started heading that way when he called me back. "Hey Elana, you've only got 30 minutes left in that class, and I know you really Dont wanna go in there, why don't you come and help me clean up the mess I made of those books and papers." He said with a smile. I returned the smile "I'd love to." And followed him back to his room.