Chapter 1

"Hey guys" I say over the mic.
"Hey Y/N" Says Mark.
"Top of a mornin to you laddies!" Yells Sean.
"Dude, why are you so loud?" I ask.
"Right" Says Ethan. I giggle.
"Hey guys" Says Nate.
"Hello gentlemen and lady" Says Matt.
"Hello Matt" I say and giggle a bit again.
"What do you guys wanna play?" I ask.
"Hmmm, what about Minecraft?" Mark asks.
"Why not" Says Nate. We open up the realm that we named "Seizure". Don't ask why. We play for a little bit.
"Uh guys, I may or may not have started a raid" I say.
"Y/N!" They all shout.
"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention!" We fight off the raid and get "Hero of the Village".
"Thanks guys" I say. I hear a loud noise come from downstairs.
"What was that?" Asks Matt. Shit, my mic must've picked it up.
"Ya, what was that?" Asks Sean.
"Uhh, it came from downstairs" I say.
"But you live alone" Says Ethan.
"I know" They all go silent.
"I'll be right back" I say. I hear the guys saying no as I put my headset down. I know they're just watching out for me but I have 5 years of TaekwonDo under my belt. I also am very good with knives so if it's an intruder, I'm not afraid to hurt them.

I grab the dagger that I have in my drawer. I open my door and slowly walk to the stairs. I look around to see if I can see anything from up here but there's nothing. I cautiously start going down the stairs with my dagger in hand, ready for anything to happen. Once I reach the bottom, I look around. No one. I'm so conf-. There's someone behind me...or maybe more. I hear breathing behind me so I KNOW there's someone behind me. I grip my dagger tighter and turn around. I see 5 figures standing there. They resemble the boys...holy shit. There's no way.

They try to grab me but I roll off to the side, dropping my dagger. I run back up the stairs and into my room. I block the door as I start talking.
I know they can still hear me without having the headset on.

"Guys! Your alter egos! They're down-" Before I could finish my sentence, they bust down the door and one of them grabs me. I scream. I then feel something cover my mouth and soon everything fades to black.