Chapter 10

Marks pov
I punch the screen. Everything goes to static on the computer.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Yells Ethan. "We just left her there!"
"She told us to punch the computer" I say.
"But what are they going to do to her. What if she dies?"
"She won't die, I promise"
"How do you know that!"
"Ethan, calm down" Says Matt.
"We'll get her back, she's smart and she's still going after everything that happened. I bet she'll be fine. She'll get out of there in no time"
"Ya, but what if she's not? What if they actually kill her? What if they hurt her enough that she can't move anymore?" Everyone drops their head down, now thinking of the possibilities. I swallow hard, trying to hold back some tears.
"She'll be fine" I say. "I hope"

Y/N's pov
I've been chained to the wall. I tug on the chains a bit even though I know for a fact it won't do anything. Dark had left to get something but he's not back yet. Of course, right when I say that he walks in...with a wip! My eyes go wide as I start tugging on the chains more.

"Scared, are you?" Says Anti. They chuckle.
"No" I say. I gulp.
"Oh, but I think you are. Don't worry, we won't have to use it on you if you just cooperate" Says Anti. He walks up to me. I put my head down. He tilts my head back up. They all look so pissed. Their eyes are darker and Anti is glitching a bit. I gulp again.
"I got a question for you, how come you have no alter ego?" Asks Natemare.
"I-I don't have a YouTube channel like the boys do, I just appear on their channels a lot"
"And you've never thought of making your own?" Dark asks. I shake my head.
"I don't need to and I especially know not to now because if I get an ego like you guys are, then I'm screwed" Dark whips my thighs and my stomach. I grit my teeth together, trying not to worry about the pain.
"We didn't ask you for a reasoning" Anti says as he gets up.
"I don't care" Dark whips me in the stomach again. He's getting a little too close to my breasts.

I look over at Anti a tiny bit and realize he's glitching more than he was before. Shit, shit, shit, I need to get of here, like right now.
"Will you stop?" I ask, knowing they won't but it's worth a shot.
"Aww, do you not like it?" Asks Natemare.
"Thought the boys would've already done this to you" Says Dark. I shoot my head up and give him a dirty look. He chuckles.
"Hm, she didn't like that"
"Obviously I didn't, you fucking bastard!" Dark whips me again but this time it does hit my breasts. It really stings. I try not to show that I was in a lot of pain but I couldn't.
"Watch where you're whipping that" I say. He whips me again in the breasts.
"Stop it!" I shout. He does it again. Ugh, I need to learn to keep my mouth shut.
"Listen here" Says Madpat. "Your going to be ours. Not those dumb regular boys you love so much, ours. They could never care for you as much as we can. We can help you, give you a good home, some power. We can give you all of this while the boys would just use you as their puppet. You've got nothing to lose, join us"
"Never! After what you guys have done, why should I?! Your ridiculous for thinking that! They would never treat me like that! I fucking hate you guys!" Dark whips me almost everywhere, quite a few times. I've put my head down and I'm just trying to breathe. I lightly pull on the chains, knowing I'm too weak to actually do anything. Tears are starting to form but I'm holding them in. I feel like I'm going to crumble after all this pain that I've endured. I can't anymore.

"Have you not learned your lesson yet, you dumb bitch!" Natemare yells. I look straight at him.
"You tell me" I say and give a little smirk. He grabs the whip from Dark and whips me a few times too but harder than Dark has. I clench my jaw in anger as I look at Natemare.
"Oh, she's mad, how cute" He whips me one more time and I snap. I pull on the chains as hard as I can this time. The chain for my right wrist breaks as I stand up and lunge towards them. The fact that just a second ago I said I couldn't do anything and I pull that off is astonishing.

I get right in front of them but get pulled back from the other chain that's still holding my left wrist. They just stand there while I tug a few times, seeing if I can break the other one. Nothing of course.
"Wow, look at you" Says Anti.
"You are a phenomenon" Says Blank. Natemare grabs my hair and tilts my head back to make me look at him.
"Learn to stay in your place" He says while clenching his jaw.
"Why are you being so aggressive? I thought I was yours? You wouldn't want to hurt me, would you?" I chuckle.

He pushes me and my back and my head hit the wall hard. He grabs my throat and squeezes until I can barely breathe. I grab his wrist with both hands trying to pry it from my throat. Unfortunately, he's too strong.
"We've had enough of you and your attitude" He says. I try to say something but only a gasp for air escapes my lips. He smirks.
"Quiet now, are we?" I tug more on his arm. I feel like I'm going to pass out. Wait a damn minute, I have legs, duh. I kick him in the balls. He falls down in pain while I fall down gasping for air. Before I could even finish catching my breath, I get kneed in the head. The back of my head hits the wall and I fall forward, passing out.