Chapter 6

I start to wake up but my vision is still blurry. From what I can see though, it looks like I'm still in the same room. I sit up and I get a shooting pain in my side. Fuck, I forgot. I just breathe and calm down for a second. I slowly push myself with my arm onto my knees. Ok, ok, I can do this. I carefully stand up, almost falling back down but I manage to keep myself steady. My whole thigh is hurting pretty bad but I'm just gonna have to deal with the pain.

I walk over to the door and open it again. Do they not learn to lock the door. Like come on, it locks from the outside. Whatever, it helps me out. Why am I complaining? I walk out and this time I go right. After a few minutes of going down some halls, limping and stopping to relieve some of the pain, I find stairs that lead down somewhere. I slowly go down the stairs because I'm trying to not hurt myself but also because I don't know what could be down here. After I get to the bottom of the stairs, I hear talking. I hear the egos and...wait a minute...are those the boys! Holy shit, I found them.

I go to walk off to the side a little bit but my leg collapses on me and I fall. Fuck, my leg hurts so bad. I stop what I'm doing and realize there's no more talking. Shit. I hear footsteps approaching as I stand up. I have no where to hide and if I did, I wouldn't have nearly enough time to get there. Anti shows up in front of me. Well, I'm screwed.

He grabs me by the hair and drags me to where everyone was. I look over and saw the boys in jail cells. Anti pushes me down facing the boys. I grunt a little bit from the pain shocking through me leg.

"Look who I found" Says Anti.
"You never seize to amaze me" Says Natemare. I look down.
"Your still walking even after Dark stabbed your leg, impressive" Says Madpat. Anti grabs my hair and pulls it back to make me look up. I cry out a little bit from the pain.
"Aye, let her go!" Yells Sean.
"What the fuck have you done to her!" Yells Mark.
"Her leg, you stabbed her, that's why she screamed" Says Matt.
"It's all her fault. She knew it was coming" Says Natemare.
"Let me go, asshole!" Dark has a knife, no surprise there. He takes it and slashes the side of my face. I whimper out on pain.
"You bitch!" Yells Ethan.
"She brings it upon herself, every...single...time" Says Blank.

I look over and Dark is still standing next to me with his knife in hand. I grab it from him and cut Anti's hand that's holding my hair. I quickly get up and run past the cells the boys are in and keep going deeper into the dungeon prison thing. My leg really hurts especially with the pressure but it's fine, I got this...I think.

I keep running and Anti teleports in front of me. I quickly dodge off to the side and cut his side. I smoothly turn around and run. It looks like this place goes in a complete circle. I turn and go down the hallway. I can tell we're approaching the place that I first was in. I look behind me and see everyone following behind and Anti's trailing behind a bit. Must be from the cut. That's somewhat good but he's just being a baby. It wasn't that big of a cut. Question is, why aren't anyone trying to cut me off?

I reach the end of the hallway and slide. I run past the cells containing the boys a bit and turn around. Once Dark appears around the corner, I throw the knife at him. I caught him off guard so he didn't catch it and it landed straight in his chest. I smirk because of how good that was.
"I'll be back for you guys, I promise"I say.
I'm very proud of myself but I quickly turn around and head back up the stairs because yes, that was successful but I am so screwed now.

Once I make it back up the stairs, I just keep running. I keep running until I feel safe and hide in a room. I look around the room and realize I just got super lucky. There's first aid kits in here. I limp over to the wall and slump down. I catch my breath. I pick up one of the first aid kits and take out some bandages. I use some tissues and water that I've found to clean up some of the blood that is literally everywhere.

After I'm done, I wrap the bandages around my stomach, my thigh, and my arm. I cleaned up the blood from the side of my face that had dripped down and onto my clothes now. Damn, that sucks. Whatever, I'll just sit here for now and relax.