Chapter 4

Ugh, how the fuck do I get out of here? I tug on the ropes a little bit to see if I could loosen them.  By no surprise, nothing. I look around to see if there's anything sharp I can use. I see a shard of glass on the ground. Very convenient. How do I get to it though?

After a few minutes, I come up with a plan. I start toppling the chair side to side. After a few swings, I fall to the left. I fell the opposite way of where the glass is but I just use my feet to scoot it up. I can't get it any closer to where my hands are. I'm gonna have to slide it and hope I don't miss.

I use my foot to kick the shard up towards my hands but I don't have enough momentum to get them to my hands due to my ankles not being able to move much. I try my best to reach for it but it's just far enough where I can't get it. I try to slightly rotate myself forward and I was able to reach it.

I start to cut the rope using the glass. It's difficult since I can't move my hand much and my arm can't move either from it being against the ground. I was finally able to cut through and I cut the rope to my other hand. My hands were bleeding from the shard being so sharp. Once I get my hands free, I take the cloth out of my mouth. I grab the glass again and cut the rope off my ankles. I stand up and get a bit dizzy. I grab the cloth that was just in my mouth and wrap it around one of my hands.

I look behind me from where Dark had grabbed the first piece of cloth and see another. I stumble a bit but make my way to the table. I grab the other piece of cloth and wrap it around my other hand. I wipe the blood off of my mouth that's still remaining and make my way to the door.

I open the door and step out a bit. I'm in a dark hallway. Where the fuck did they bring us? I look both ways but I don't know if I should go to the left or the right. I decide to go left. I start walking down a bit to see if I can find any clues to where we are and to where the boys are. I keep walking down some halls and more halls peeking in every room to see if there's anything. I've found nothing so far so might as well keep looking.

Darks pov
"Can I beat her up more?" I ask.
"Dark, that's enough. If we're going to hurt her, we're going to do it in front of the others" Says Madpat.
"Ugh, but it was fun and the more she acted up the more she got hurt. She's tough but I like that"
"Me too, no wonder the others like her so much" Says Natemare.

We reach the room that she was in and when we open it, she's gone. The chair she was in is knocked over.
"What the fuck!" "I'm gonna kill her!" I yell.
"Hm, she's really smart" Says Madpat as he walks up to what looks like glass. When he holds it up, that's when I realize there's blood on it.
"Damn" Says Anti. "She really is smart, isn't she?"
"She's still dead though" Says Natemare.
"Yes, she is" I say.
"No, she's not. All we got to do is...give her a little reminder that she can't run away from us" Madpat says with this evil smirk on his face.
"Now your speaking my language" I say.