Chapter 2

Marks pov
I hear Y/N scream.
"What the fuck!" I yell.
"Y/N! Are you there? Can you hear me?" Matt calls out. There's no response.
"Did you guys hear what she said?" Matt asks.
"Ya, she said something about our alter egos" Says Nate.
"But that's impossible, right?" Asks Ethan.
"Of course it is. There's no way they're here" Says Matt. All of a sudden, I hear laughter come from behind me. I look behind me but there's nothing there.
"Uh, did anyone else hear laughter?" I ask.
"No, are you alright?" Asks Sean.
"Ya, I-I'm fine" I say. I was about to say something about Y/N but I feel a cloth cover my mouth. I back up my chair into whoever is behind me. They let go of the cloth as I take my headset off. I turn around to face someone that looks identical to me.
"It can't be true" I say to myself.
"But it is" The identical man disappears. He reappears behind me and tries to cover my mouth with the cloth again. I struggle against him, scratching at his hands, trying to move them from my face. He seems to be so much stronger than I am. I start to get lightheaded and can't fight back anymore. Everything fades to black.

Jacks pov
"Mark, you sure you're alright?" I ask. Mark doesn't say anything. "Mark, you there?" I ask.
"Mark?" Ethan says.
"Where'd he go?" Asks Nate.
"I don't know" I say.
I hear laughter behind me.
My eyes go wide.
"Uh guys, I heard laughter like Mark did" I say in a nervous tone.
"Uh-oh" Says Matt.
"Uh-oh, what do you mean uh-oh?!" I ask, starting to panic. I look over and see a figure that's standing behind me. I could see his reflection off of my screen.
"Shit" I say. A cloth covers my mouth and after a minute or two, everything fades to black.

Ethan's pov
"Sean, Sean!" I call out. "He's not there"
"First Mark, now Sean, am I going to disappear next?"
"No, you won't" Says Nate.
"Yes, you will" Says something behind me.
I gulp. "Help" I say just before a cloth covers my mouth and everything fades to black.

Nate's pov
"Matt?"
"Ya?"
"What's going on?"
"I think it might actually be possible. Our alter egos are here" I hear a noise behind me. I quickly get up and punch them. I get a good glimpse of them before they punch me back. Holy shit, it's true. I suddenly get spun around and my hands are held behind my back. They are so strong. A cloth gets put over my mouth and everything fades to black.

Matt's pov
"I'm alone, aren't I?" I say to myself.
"Not exactly"
I look behind me and see my alter ego. "What are you doing?" I ask as I spin around in my chair.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, why is everyone gone? What are you guys doing? What did you guys do to Y/N?"
"We're not doing anything and don't worry about Y/N, she's safe"
"She's not safe if she's with you guys"
He chuckles evilly. "Like she's any safer near you guys"
I raise an eyebrow. "What is that supposed to mean?"
"You know what I mean"
Before I could continue speaking again, he punches me.
"That's enough questions" He knees me in the stomach but then turns me around. He puts a cloth in my mouth and everything fades to black.