Chapter 7

After about 10 minutes, I get back up. I walk around the room a little bit. The bandages are on tight which is good. It's mainly just my thigh that's hurting now with pressure more than my whole leg but I still gotta be careful. I walk over to the door and slowly open it. Looks like no one's here.

I walk out of the room. I'm going back down to help the boys get out. I go back down the halls to the stairs and go down. I don't hear anything so maybe the egos aren't there. Once I get down the stairs and around to the cells, I don't see the boys. Where are they? Anti teleports in front of me, a few feet away

"We knew that you'd show up again" He says.
"What did you do?"
"Nothing, for now. Technically , nothings happening to them, something's happening to you "
"You've already done enough"
"Maybe, but your boys haven't seen your dead body on the ground yet" My eyes go wide. He chuckles.
"Scared, are you?"
I scoff. "No, because you won't kill me. I've escaped you guys plenty of times"
"Maybe, but the thing is not all of you will escape alive" I grit my teeth together.
"Anyways, this was a trap that luckily you fell for"
"That's not how it works. How was I supposed to know? It wasn't really a trap anyways"
"Whatever. Now, come here"
"No! Why the fuck would I go with you!" I say, bursting into a yell.
"Do you want to see your precious boys dead" I glare at him and sigh.
"No"
"Then you come with me" I stand there for a second.
"Are you coming?" He says as he puts his hand out. I slowly walk up to him. I grab his hand. He pulls me close and puts his mouth up to my ear.
"It's a pretty damn shame that we have to do this because I'd love to have you for myself" He moves away from my ear.

He teleports us to this big room. I see the boys up against the wall. It seems like their chained to it and they have a cloth around their mouths so they can't talk. I notice that Anti is still holding my arm. All of a sudden, Dark walks up to me and punches me hard in the stomach. I stumble back but he punches me in the face and knocks me down onto my knees while I'm holding myself up with one arm. He kicks my right side which he stabbed. I scream out in pain. He knocks me onto the floor completely. He used the heel of his foot to kick my stomach pretty hard. I roll over while trying to get up. I didn't make it very far. He grabs my shirt and throws me off to the side, closer of the boys. I cough up a bit of blood. I can hear the boys tugging on their chains. This is my fault, I expected this to happen.

I suddenly feel a shocking pain in my leg. I scream in pain. Dark had stabbed me in my right leg. He grabs the knife and stabs the same leg again. I clench my teeth tight together trying not to scream this time. I use my left leg to kick him away. He's not happy about that. He goes to stab me again but Madpat interrupts him.

"Dark, that's enough"
"No!" He yells. "The bitch threw a knife at my chest. This is barely half of what she deserves"
"I said that's enough!" Madpat says again but yelling this time. Dark stands up but as he starts to walk away, he kicks me in the right side one more time. I cough up a bit more blood. I sit up and wipe the blood off my face. I stand back up, ignoring all pain that is shooting through my body right now. I hold my stomach with one arm even though it doesn't help in any way. I look at the egos and Dark is pissed that I'm still standing but to the rest, it's a shock apparently.

"You'll never stay down, will you?" Asks Madpat.
"Do you expect me to?"
"Not exactly but you are still standing even after Dark has stabbed both your legs. Your special and we need someone like you on our team" I scoff. Are they really asking me to join them right now?
"Yes, they are" My eyes go straight to Anti.
"Get out of my head"
"Fine, but I was just trying to say don't get yourself too injured because I really want you after all of this" I wanna punch him in his stupid face right now. I look at the rest of them. I step forward a little bit cuz I have a plan. It's gonna hurt and possibly kill me but I have plan.