Chapter 13

Y/N's pov
"Hey guys" I say as I walk down the stairs. I see them all staring at me.

Mark's pov
Holy shit.

Sean's pov
Tits, I see tits.

Ethan's pov
I can't breathe.

Nate's pov
I-I want her to be mine.

Matt's pov
Wow.

Y/N's pov
"Guys, hello, you still with me?" I say as I wave my hand.
"Ya, ya, we're good" Says Matt with a fake couch afterwards. I raise an eyebrow. Oh come on.
"Oh really, Mark, you have a boner" He panics a bit. I shake my head and chuckle.
"Here I am thinking you'd be gentlemen about it"
"We-" Sean starts. He sighs. "Sorry"
"It's fine" I sigh. This isn't going to work, is it?
"Alright, do you guys want something to eat?"
"Yes, we're starving" Says Matt.
"Do you want to order something?" 
"Yes, I really want McDonalds" Says Mark. I chuckle.
"Alright, give me one second" I go upstairs and grab my phone. I pull up the Uber Eats app and choose McDonald's. I order my food. I pass the phone on until they all get their food ordered.

"How much money do you need for my food?" Asks Matt.
"Ya, how much for mine?" Asks Ethan.
"No, no, I'm paying for it all, don't worry. You don't have to give me any money"
"You sure?" Asks Nate.
"Ya, of course" I give them a smile. I place the order and now we wait.
"Do you guys want to play a game or something?" I ask.
"Ya, sure" Says Matt. "What do you want to play?"
"If I'm being honest with you, I want to play hide'n'seek" Says Ethan. I giggle.
"My house is pretty big. Why not. I'd love for a good old game of hide'n'seek. Who's going to be the seeker first. Not it" I say as I put my finger on my nose.
"Not it!" Mark, Ethan, Nate, and Matt yell as they put their finger on their nose.
"Oh, fuck you guys" Says Sean. Me and the boys laugh.
"Your it, Sean" I say. "Close your eyes and start counting"
"Alright fine" He sits down and covers his eyes. He starts counting.
"1,2,3" We all scatter as I start running up the stairs. I was really quiet going up the stairs so there's no way he heard me. I start going down the hallway to the left.
"10,11...12" His voice starts to fade. I go to my library. It's not too big but I still got one.

I quietly walk into the room just in case he can hear the door. I doubt it though. I walk over to the one bookshelf and pull a red book. It slides over revealing a secret room. This is my secret reading room. It has led string lights and super comfortable bean bags. I also have snacks in here and a mini fridge. I step inside and close the bookshelf. He won't find me here. I'm pretty sure he knows I have this because I have told them about it but I don't think they know which book to pull.

After about 5 mins, I hear footsteps and talking. It sounds like they're all together. Sean must've found them all already. So either Sean's really good at seeking or they're really bad at hiding. They walk into the room. I can tell because their footsteps and talking are louder.
"She said she has a secret room" I can hear Matt say. "It was right behind here, right?"
"Ya, but which book?" Asks Nate.
"No clue, try all of them" Says Sean. I can hear them fiddling with the books as I just sit on one of the bean bags. After about 2 more minutes, I hear a click. The door opens revealing the guys.
"Took you long enough" I say.
"You're cheating" Says Ethan.
"We never made any rules" I say as I stand up. "Looks like I win then" I say as I pass by them.
"I'm the best at hide'n'seek" I say with a chuckle.
"Cheater!" Yells Mark.
"Ya, cheater!" Yells Sean.
"Boooo!" Yells Nate. I turn around and look at them.
"Oh shut up, your just mad you lost" They look at each other.
"But we won't lose in tag" Says Ethan. Oh shit. I run out of the room and slide down the railing on the stairs. I run into the kitchen, heading for the door that leads to the backyard. I was just about to open the door but I get pulled back.
"Got you! Yells Mark.
"You cheated" I say.
"Oh shut up, your just mad you lost" Says Matt. I roll my eyes. I hear my phone buzz. I look at it.
"Foods here"

I go grab the food off the front step. I walk in and see all the guys patiently sitting at the table. Wow, never thought I'd see them that calm. I bring the food over to the table and give everyone their food.
"Everyone got everything they ordered?" I ask.
"Yup" They all say.
"Good" I say. I sit down and start to eat my food. Everyone's quiet but I know there's something off. Everything in the room shifts. Finally, Matt clears his throat and says something.
"Hey Y/N" I stay silent as I feel all their eyes on me.
"What did Anti do to you?"