Chapter 23

The boys and Y/N did a few more activities in the next few days without any interruptions from any egos or anything. Everything was normal and they had a lot of fun but it was time for everyone else to go home and for Sean to fly home. A few days ago, Sean had bought his ticket to fly back to Ireland and today was the day. I drive all the boys to the airport with Sean being in the passenger seat and the rest of the boys squished in the back. Once we get to the airport, I park my car and me and the boys walk in with Sean.
"You excited to go back home?" I ask.
"I mean, I had a lot of fun with you guys but going back home and relaxing will be nice"
"Ya, I can't wait to just relax and play games with you guys again" I smile at Sean and he smiles back.

We reach the point where we have to stop before security. I give Sean one last hug and the rest of the boys come in for a big group hug. After a about a minute, everyone starts to let go.
"You should just move here" I say with a chuckle.
"That's a great idea" Says Ethan with a laugh. Sean laughs.
"Maybe one day" He says. I give him one last smile.
"We'll talk to you later" He starts to walk towards security.
"Bye Sean!" Yells Ethan.
"Bye Man!" I yell.
"Bye!" Yells the rest of them. He waved goodbye as he starts to go through security. We turn away and start to walk back towards the entrance.
"I call shotgun" Says Ethan as he starts running outside to the car.
"Hey, get back here!" Yells Nate as he starts running.
"Hey, it's my car, I get to choose who sits with me!" I yell after them as the rest of us starts running.

Once I get to the car, I see Ethan already sitting in the front seat. I shake my head while smiling. I get in the car and everyone else gets in the back.
"I'm guessing you got here first then, Speedy Gonzales" I say, giggling.
"Yes, yes I did" Ethan says, proudly with a laugh.
"Alright, I'm gonna drop you guys off at your houses" I say as I start driving.

We drive and start dropping off the rest one by one. We all say bye to each other every time someone is being dropped off. Once I drop everyone off, I go back to my house. When I get home, I just relax on the couch. As I was about to watch tv, I get a call. I pick it up.
"Hey!" The guy on the phone says.
"Oh hey, Dan"

Author -
Hi! This is the last part. I'll see you guys in the next book hopefully. Bye!