Chapter 19

I start to walk off to go upstairs but Matt starts to say something.
"Hey Y/N, before you go to bed, can you tell us what happened when you broke down earlier?
"Um, I don't know really know what happened myself. I guess I was just getting really mad and I was throwing questions at myself in my head as into why you guys kept pushing me. Then I started to lose my footing and all senses around me" I then pause to think for a second because I don't want to tell them what happened with the voice.
"I then just completely broke down and fell and at that point all I could think to do was scream. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you guys"
"It's fine, we were just worried" Says Matt.
"I know, I'm going to go to bed now"
"Goodnight" Says Everyone.
"Goodnight guys" I got upstairs and go to my room. I grab my pajamas and change into them. After I finish, I get comfortable in bed, falling asleep moments later.

(Dream...maybe)
I'm in the room I was put in where the whole thing started.
"Hello darling, how you doing? It's been a while, hasn't it?" He pushes me up against the wall.
"Anti, what are you doing?"
"Oh nothing" He grabs my neck and squeezes slightly.
"Let go, please" He moves his head towards me and whispers in my ear.
"And why should I do that?" He lets go of my neck but he grabs my wrist and pins them above my head. He holds them with one hand and grabs my neck again. Then someone else comes in the room.
"What the fuck are you doing, Anti?" Yells Natemare.
"What do you think?"
"I think you get away from her"
"And why would I do that"
"Cuz she's mine" He says as he grabs me and manages to get me away from Anti's grip.
"I'm not yours" I say. He gives me this look and I don't say anything else for now. Anti and Natemare keep bickering but then Dark comes in. He grabs my arm and forcefully gets me out of Natemare's grip.
"She's mine so if you'll be so kind as in to not go anywhere near her you bastards" Them three keep fighting. I've had enough so I scream.
(End of dream)

I shoot up. I'm breathing heavy. I check my phone, it's 2 in the morning. I sigh. I get up and walk out of my bedroom. I quietly walk down the stairs and around the corner to the kitchen. I grab a glass of water and just lean against the counter.
"Y/N?" Nate asks. I look over and see Nate standing there.
"Hey, why are you awake?"
"I don't know, can't sleep" He shrugs. 
"Oh"
"Why are you up?" I look at him and then look away.
"Bad dream"
"What about?"
"I don't want to talk about it"
"Oh, that's fine" We just stand there silent for a minute.
"Um, Nate"
"Ya?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course, what is it?"
"Do you think that the egos will want revenge or something?" He looks at me shocked.
"Why would you ask that?" I stay silent.
"Is there something going on with you?"
"No, I-" I drink some of my water.
"Nothings going on"
"Are you sure?" I tilt my head off to the side in slight annoyance. I just sigh.
"Nate, I appreciate that you care if I'm ok or not but I'm fine. If I said I'm fine, I'm fine, alright?"
"Alright" We stand silent again. I finish my glass of water and put it in the sink. I walk pass Nate.
"You should get some rest. It's been an interesting...few days I think and we had a lot of different things happen today so you must be tired"
"Listen, I appreciate that you worried whether I'll sleep or not but I'm fine" He gives me this smirk. I look at him, unaltered. I roll my eyes and walk towards the stairs. I go back upstairs and to my room. I go to close the door but a foot stops it from closing. I open the door, getting annoyed.
"Can I come lay with you?" Nate asks.
"Why?"
"Well maybe I'll be able to actually sleep" I sigh.
"Fine" He looks at me happily. I get into bed and get comfortable on the right side of the bed and Nate gets comfortable on the left.
"Goodnight" I say.
"Goodnight" Nate says. I turn on my side facing away from Nate to try to sleep again. Out of no where, I feel a hand wrap around my waist. I look behind me and Nate had turned over on his side and is up against me.
"What are you doing?"
"I thought you needed to be cuddled"
"Why?"
"You've had a hard time. I would give you a hug but we're in bed so this is the closest thing to a hug" I don't say anything. I turn my head back and put my head back on the pillow. I'm silent for a minute.
"Nate?"
"Ya?"
"Thank you"
"Your welcome" I snuggle up against Nate a bit more and finally fall asleep.