Chapter 15

I go to my room and lay down on my bed. My hand is still shaking really bad. Why did he do that? I'm telling the truth. I sigh. Maybe I can't even trust who I thought I could.

There's a knock at my door.
"Go away"
"It's me, Ethan"
"Doesn't help"
"Please, can I come in?" I roll over, facing the wall opposite of the door.
"Fine" He opens the door and closes it. I hear him walk over to my bed. He sits down on the edge of it at the end of the bed.
"Listen, Mark didn't mean to hurt you"
"Then why did he?" He's silent for a minute.
"We're just trying to make sure you're alright"
"That doesn't answer my question"
"I honestly don't know why he acted up like that but he's so sorry. He's crying on the couch. He never wanted to hurt you" I stay silent.
"Will you forgive him, please?" I sit up and sit on the edge of the bed like he is. I look at him.
"Nothing happened, Understand?"
"Yes, but may I ask one thing?"
"What is it?"
"Why did you say what you said about Anti?" I think for a minute whether I want to answer him or not.
"He said stuff like "It's a pretty damn shame that we have to do this because I'd love to have you for myself" and "Fine, but I was just trying to say don't get yourself too injured because I really want you after all of this" He doesn't say anything at first.
"Oh, but he didn't do anything else right?"
"Yes, Ethan, he didn't do anything" I say in a kind of annoyed voice but I didn't really mean to.
"Sorry I was just making sure"
"No, it's fine, I didn't mean to sound like that" He smiles. I smile too. I look down at the floor.

Ethan's pov
She's right there. I want to kiss her. Should I? Will she hate me? Eh, fuck it.

Y/N's pov
Out of no where, Ethan grabs my face and kisses me. I kiss him back. I'm honestly not even surprised. After a few minutes, he let's go.
"Oh fuck, I shouldn't have done that. I'm so-" I kiss him again so he stops talking.
"It's fine" He's blushing like crazy. I stand up.
"Come on" I extend my hand towards him. He grabs my hand and stands up.
"Let's go" For a second, he doesn't walk and I look back.
"What about what just happened?"
"What about that?"
"Well like, what if-"
"Don't say anything and it's like nothing ever happened, ok?"
"Ok" He smiles and walks towards me. We walk to the door. He opens it.
"After you" I chuckle.
"Thank you" I walk out and he closes the door behind him. I walk over to the stairs.

As I start to go down, I can see Mark crying on the couch. He's holding his face in his hands and the others are just comforting him. I get to the bottom of the stairs and walk up to him. I crouch down in front of him.
"Mark?" He moves his hands from in front of his face.
"I-I'm s-sorry. Please k-know t-that" He says as he continues to cry. He covers his face again.
"Hey, hey, it's ok" I give him a soft smile.
"I...I don't appreciate what you did. You were also scaring me because you never get mad at people the way you just did. Why am I different? And don't give me any of that "I'm trying to make sure you're alright" bullshit. I know there's something else wrong, just tell me what it is" He stays silent.
"Ok, then don't tell me but don't ever do that again, understand?" He nods as he still covers his face. It's weird for him to act like this. I try to brush it off as I stand up.

"Sean, don't you have to fly back home?" I ask.
"Ya, but what if I just take a vacation. Stay here, ya know?" I chuckle a little bit.
"Alright fine, only a few days though"
"Hey, what about us?" Asks Ethan.
"You guys literally live here while Sean lives in England. You guys can come over whenever you want, you know that, right?"
"True" Says Nate.
"Ya, we know" Says Matt.
"Ok then. It's really nice being able to have Sean over for once. It's not too easy or that fast to get him here, ya know?"
"Ya, but if we stayed here too then we can all hang out for the few days he's here" Says Ethan.
"Alright, fine"
"Yay!" All of the boys cheer besides Mark. I giggle at the others but look at Mark.
"Mark" I call. He looks up at me.
"Come on, please cheer up" He just looks at me for a minute. He wipes his tears and stands up. I walk over to him and give him a hug.
"It's alright, we've all been through a lot while in there but we're here, we're alive, come one, have fun" I say with a little smile as I stop hugging him. He smiles back and walks over to the rest of us.
"All right, what do we do now?" I ask.
"Want to watch a movie?" Asks Sean.
"Sure, what movie?" The boys look at each other. They have this look on their faces that makes me regret my decision.
"How about 365 days?" Asks Mark. Oh no.