Chapter 20

I wake up and check my phone. It's 10 o'clock. I groan and roll over. I slightly open my eyes and notice that Nate isn't in bed. I open my eyes a bit more and sit up. I get out of bed and grab my phone. I walk out of my room and down the stairs. When I reach the bottom of the stairs, I realize that the guys are all sitting at the kitchen table and are making food for themselves. I smile a bit. I start to walk over to them.
"Good morning, Y/N" Says Matt.
"Morning" I say.
"I made sausages" Says Sean.
"Ooo" He puts some on my plate. I get up and grab some vanilla root beer from the fridge.
"Isn't it too early to have a beer?" Asks Matt.
"Nope" I say. I sit back down and start eating the sausages. I go to take a sip of my drink.
"Y/N?" Asks Ethan.
"Hm" I say, muffled due to drinking my root beer.
"Did you and Nate fuck last night?" I almost spit out my drink and start choking on it, spilling some on me. The boys laughed a bit, even Nate laughed. Once I stopped coughing I spoke.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?"
"Oh come on, we're just teasing you" Says Sean. I roll my eyes.
"No wonder I hate you guys" Mark elbows me.
"Oh come on, you love us" I roll my eyes again as the boys laugh. I finish up my sausages and get up.
"Hey, where you going?" Asks Nate.
"To get dressed" I say as I walk away to go upstairs.

Once I get upstairs and to my room, I head over to my closet. I grab my f/c tank that has cuts in the front going down my chest half way. I also grab f/c shorts to match. I grab a black bra and underwear and quickly change. I go to the bathroom and brush my hair and my teeth. After I'm done, I go back downstairs.

"Alright, what are we doing today?"
"Well, it's nice outside so we were thinking we could go for a walk or something" Says Nate with a smile. I look down at my arms and legs.
"Uh, w-we don't have to" Nate stutters. I can tell he feels guilty now.
"No, no, it's fine" I sigh. "I want to go for a walk, it sounds nice. It's a nice way to clear my head" I finish saying and smile.
"If you're ok with it then let's go" Says Nate. I grab my phone from off the table and put it in my back pocket. The boys go wait in front of the door. I give them a quick smile as I open the door.

I walk outside and hold the door open. I wave my hand in front telling them to walk out. Once they do, I close the door and start walking with them. The sun on my skin feels so nice. I give a content sigh.
"Sean, when are you going home? You can't stay for too much longer, you don't have clothes to change into. Also, you guys need to change too. You've all been in these clothes running and sweating in them"
"Good point, do you think one more day would work?" Asks Sean.
"Maybe but I don't know...actually if you shower and put your clothes in the washer whilst you shower then you can stay another day or two. You guys can do the same if you need to unless your capable of going to your house and changing...and showering"
"Sounds good" Says Sean.
"Ya, we can do that" Says Ethan.
"Alright" I say. We stay silent for a little bit as we walk. I just enjoy the sun on my skin and the smell of the flowers. I exhale, happily.

"Y/N" My eyes go wide. I keep walking like nothings wrong.
"Y/N"
"What do you want?" There's a chuckle.
"You. You should know that by now" I look up and see a figure. I see him. I blink and he disappears. What's going on? Is it just all in my head?
"I'm not just in your head, Y/N"
"Get out of my head!"
"Mmm, I don't want to"
"Well too fucking bad! You'll regret this, Anti"
"No, you'll regret what you've done" And like that, he's gone. All of a sudden, someone grabs my shoulder making me look behind me quickly.
"Did I make you jump?" Asks Sean.
"No"
"Well, we've been trying to talk to you and you've been unresponsive" Says Matt.
"Oh"

Matt's pov
I notice that her pupils are very dilated. There's definitely something wrong.

Y/N's pov
"Is there something wrong?" Matt asks.
"No, I'm fine"
"You sure?" Asks Ethan.
"Yes!" I shout. I sigh. "I'm fine, I promise" They stay silent.
"Alright" Says Mark.