Chapter 9

We start carefully walking down the halls. We were avoiding the egos at all cost. It was all fine until we found them. We hid around the corner. I peak my head around the corner, looking at them. They were talking about something. I think they're talking about us actually. Dark looks behind Anti which is in front of him and sees me.

"Shit, we gotta go now, come on" We start running down the hall. Anti teleports in front of us. Damn, he looks pissed. I go to run behind us but the other egos are there. Dark has a knife in his hand still. I can't afford to get stabbed anymore.

"You bitch!" Yells Natemare. "How the fuck are you still up?!" I try to find a way to escape this. I look at Anti. I slide past him and kick the back of his knees making him fall down. I grab his arms and hold them behind him. I put my foot on his back and push him down, making his chest hit the ground. He tries to teleport out but he can't.

I look up at the other egos and give them this really dirty look. They did not appreciate that. I look at the boys and give a head tilt towards the egos. They happened to know exactly what I meant. They started attacking their alter egos.

"Sean, do you wanna knock Anti out!"
"I'd love too" He kicks Anti hard in the head with the heal of his foot. The first time, he doesn't pass out but the second time, he's out cold. Me and Sean go help out the others and make sure they're out as well.

"Come on, we got to go. We won't have much time until they wake up again. Follow me, this way" We run down a few hallways until I find the door. The rooms with a computer in it have a specific pattern on the door. They have these small black dots that are in a circle on the white doors. I look down the hall and see the egos. Already! How did they find us?! How the fuck-you know what, I don't have time to ask questions. I open the door.

"In, now" They get in the room. I enter the room and close the door behind me. I lock the door. They egos start banging on the door.

"It'll keep them out for now but it won't take too long for them to knock it down" I step away from the door and in front of the computer. "Ok, this computer leads to one of our rooms and if you look, it's my room. All we have to do is jump in" They give me a weird look.
"Trust me. Mark, you go first. Just step back and run and jump" He walks over to the door and turns around. He looks at me and I nod. He runs and jumps into the computer. He disappears and appears on on the other side.
"Alright, Sean next then Ethan, Nate, and Matt"

One by one they start jumping into the computer and reach the other side. It's my turn to go. I get ready and run up to it but as I'm about to jump, the door breaks down and I get pulled back.
"No!" I hear the boys yell from the other side of the screen. One of the egos holds a knife to my neck.
"She's ours now" Sounds like Natemare said that but in a deep, terrifying, pissed off voice. I'm so fucking dead.
"Break my computer" I say to the boys.
"What? We're not gonna-" I interrupt Ethan.
"Punch the fucking computer" I say in a serious tone. Mark goes up and punches the computer. Everything turns to static on the screen.

"Still so smart" Says Madpat.
"What, you think I'd just turn stupid?" The person holding me pushes the knife closer to my neck.
"Don't talk smart" Says Dark., right into my ear. It must be Dark holding me then. Of course, should've known.
"You're ours now, understand?" Says Natemare. I don't respond. The knife starts to dig into my neck.
"Understand?" Dark repeats.
"Yes" I manage to say.
"Good" He lowers the knife, surprisingly. He grabs me by the hair and starts walking. We get to a room and he pushes me in. Here we go again.