𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙨

Angusxf!reader, I'll also be referring Angus as Conor, since it's his birth name~

You sit on your bed, listening to music while you can hear your boyfriend snoring on the other side of your bed. Not knowing what to do, you stand up and open the window, warm sun falling onto your skin. It was perfect weather today and you want to go to the lake swimming with Conor, since you couldn't spent much time together those past few months due to him filming the new series for euphoria.

You turn around and lit a cigarette, exhaling the smoke out of the window. You take a look at the beautiful landscape while you take another drag. You are so deep into your thoughts, so that you don't notice your boyfriend sneaking up to you until he hugs you.

"Fuck you, you scared the living shit out of me". You pout and turn around to him. He chuckles "Sorry Ma, but I needed to hug you". His answer makes you blush. To overplay it, you take another drag and give your cigarette to Conor. "thanks love". You just nod and turn around again, not willing to give up the beautiful view.

"We still go to the lake today, right?" You ask and look to the birds, smiling. "Of course, anything you want". He answers and puts his head onto yours. "Really, anything?" You giggle. "Yep, of course" He whispers into your ears and give your neck multiple little kisses. You laugh and turn around to hug him. "You know that I love you right?" You ask, you always feel the need to tell him that you love him, even thought he already knows it. "Of course and I also love you so much" You smile and give him a little perk onto his lips.

"Let's get ready" You say enthusiastic which makes him laugh. "Yeah, you're too cute when you're happy" he smiles and takes your hand to lead you outside "thank you babe" You blush hardly and follow him, hoping that he won't see you. "No problem" You sit down at the kitchen counter, watching him cooking some pancakes. "Let's use some magic butter" he smirks and you roll your eyes jokingly. "yeah why not, it's gonna be fun" you grin and he walks between your legs to give you some kisses all over your face.

"ewwww" You try to push him away, but surprise surprise you're too weak, or he's too strong. "I hate you" You pout and he gives your lips a kiss. "That's not what you said 5 minutes ago or last evening" You blush on his reminder of last night. "Shut up" You drag the 'p' long and hide your face in his neck.

"Anyways, the pancake batter is ready" He changes the topic. "Okay" You hop off the counter and start cooking the pancakes. "I'll do the fruit salat" he says and you nod in agreement "sure, but can we please listen to some music" You grin and after he gives his consent, you connect your phone with the speakers and put a happy playlist on. After the first tunes exit the speaker, the both of yours start dancing.

After good 10 minutes, you're both ready with your tasks. "Let's get ready" You say and get into your room, where you take your fav clothes out and quickly change into them, feeling Conor's eyes on you. "You know, you're fucking beautiful right" he says and you nod while blushing. "You too, I hope you'll never forget it" You kiss his nose and go into the bathroom, where you put some makeup on and do your haircare.

"Which hairstyle should I wear?" You ask Conor who stands in the doorway in just a short. Fuck, he's beautiful, is all you can think of. "I don't know bruh, uh maybe like a ponytail?" He says, obviously not really knowing what he's talking about. "Hmmm, I don't really feel like wearing a ponytail today, not gonna lie" you say while you do a half up/half down hairstyle.

"You look fucking amazing anyway" He says and hugs you from behind, taking a photo which he quickly upload on Instagram. You loved the fact, that he always shows you off, doesn't matter if it's in public or on social media. "You too" You smirk and give him a long kiss. "Don't start something, you don't wanna end" Conor says and grabs you by your hips to pull you closer to him. "I just gave you kiss big boy" You smirk and hug him. "Ugh" He says but he also hugs you back.

"Let's go, I'm excited" You say, looking forward going on a picknick with him

—————————
Ik this is also very short but yeah
I'll probably upload some more today, since I'm kinda quarantined :)
have a wonderful day and don't forget to eat and drink, ily<3