𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮

Ashtray x f!reader, Valentine's Day, tw weed/cigarettes~

Today is Monday the 14th February and with it it's Valentine's Day. You and Ashtray actually have school today but you decided to skip school since it's Valentine's Day and you didn't feel like going to school anyway. You slept over at Ashtray's and right now you stand in the kitchen to cook some pancakes while Ashtray still sleeps.

"Good morning" Fezco says while he grabs some things, probably for his Grandma. "Morning, how are you?" You put a little pit of the batter into the frying pan and put some chocolate chunks on top of it. "I'm fine, what about you?" He sits down on the kitchen counter and watches you, like you would burn down the house any minute.

"I'm great, you want some pancakes?" You laugh because you saw his hungry look on the pancakes. "Sure, thanks bro" He pats your shoulder, grabs some pancakes and then goes into grandmas room. You nod and continue frying the batter. It was your least favourite part since you just stand there and wait until it's done.

Finally after 30 minutes you've fried every pancake, so you grab two classes to put orange juice in it. Then you grab some syrup and apple sauce. You try and balance very thing in Ashtray's room, where he's still snoring. You put everything on the bed and close the door, so that you have a little bit of privacy.

You get over Ash and place many kisses all over his face to wake him up. "Oh god ma, stop" He tried to get you off him but you do not care. "Good morning sunshine" You grin and he groans. "How can you be this happy? Isn't it like fucking 6 am?" You get off him and lay next to him, watching his facial expression's carefully.

"Nope, it's 9 am and breakfast is ready" You plop the P and Ash looks around, looking a little bit like a lost puppy, which makes you giggle.

"Thank you my love" he smiles at you and you just nod happily. You love making him happy. "Soo what you wanna do today?" You ask while you start eating the pancakes. "I don't care, I just wanna spent time with you and damn those pancakes are fucking delicious"

You thank him. "Maybe we could like go outside and smoke a lil bit? I already build a few blunts since I couldn't sleep anymore" He looks at you surprised, "you gotta be tired then ma and I love the idea" You just shake it off and continue eating.

"What should I wear?" You finally ask when the two of yours get ready. "Honestly I don't know, maybe this hoodie?" It's one of your fav goodies. It's fluffy and has many teddy bears on it, not in a cringe way but in a cute way. "Okay, thanks, and which pants?" You are never really able to choose on your own. "Uh maybe this new cargo jeans you got last week?" You nod in agreement and put everything on. Ashtray just wears one of his Nike Techs but he still looks fine as hell.

"You look good" you whisper in his ear from behind, since you were hugging him. Your whispers sends down shivers and you smirk, loving the impact you have on him. "Thanks, you too". You wear a normal black headband in your hair and you wear your favourite makeup.

"Thank you my dear, let's go" You weren't the only one who was excited, Ash was looking forward to this day for weeks. You grab your tote bag, which has some soda, crisps, haribos and if course the blunts in it. "Let's ride our bikes" Ash says and you don't complain. You live for cycle tours.

After 30 minutes you arrive at a beautiful spot, it's on a little mountain and from your spot you have the perfect view of a paddock with cows in it. Behind it is a lake with so many beautiful flowers. All over it looks unrealistic beautiful.

While you enjoy your view, Ashtray is admiring your side profile. He loves every single thing about you, vice versa are your feelings towards him. "Wanna smoke one?" He asks after about 5 minutes of comfortable silence.

"Sure" you give him the wooden box with the blunts in it. He grabs his lighter and lightens the first one up, giving it to you for the first drag. You loved that he'd always let you take the first drag.

You two spend about 5 hours just smoking and talking about everything. About your future together, how many kids you want, how your house will look like and which pets to get. You enjoyed it so much. "Ion Wanna go" you sigh, looking at the beautiful sunset.

"I know, but we can go here more often. I really enjoyed it" He hugs you and takes two Polaroid photos of you, not knowing how much time you actually have left.

"I love you to infinity" you say into his hoodie, he smiles and continue playing with your hair. "I know, I love you too, you're joy little angle."

———————
I actually rlly like this one
Have a great day/night, ily<3