𝙅𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙣

Javon x f!reader,both are 18 plus, smut!, request for ashtraysgirfriend1 <3~

You sit on Javon's floor and Javon is sitting on his bed, doing a life stream again. He's been doing it every day and slowly it's getting on your nerves. You never thought that you would get jealous at a damn phone but here you are now. "Where's y/n?" Javon reads a question out loud. "She's right besides me". You take this as your sign and sit down next to him.

"Hi guys". You smile to the camera and lean your head on Javon's shoulder. In the background is 'until I found her' playing and you were horny so you decided to tease Javon a little bit. First you put your hand on his lap, slowly going up and down. Of course Javon's fans are not able to see anything besides your faces so you do not have to worry about that.

Javon bites his lips, trying to not groan. You smirk and answer some questions. "I'm in 10th grade and my zodiac sign is y/z/s" You feel Javon's bulge and 'accidentally' brush over it. Javon covers his moan with a cough. By his shaking legs you could feel that he's close but you don't let him cum. It's your revenge for his missing attention. "I'm going and grab a drink, you want something too?" You ask him innocent and he blushes annoyed. "I'm good".

You go to the kitchen and grab yourself some soda and then slowly go back to his room. Instead of sitting next to him, you sit directly on his lap, feeling his dick through his joggers. After a bit you start to straddle him and to humple his crotch. Your action causes him to tenses and a quiet moan escapes his mouth. Thank god it's not loud enough for anyone to hear besides you.

Javon grabs your waist to guide you in a slower peace but you ignore it. "Yeah we go to the same school". You still answer some questions but Javon stays quiet, not trusting his own voice. When you slowly feel his cock twitching you quickly put your hand in his sweatpants and guide your hand up and down his dick. He can't hold a moan in as he comes and you smirk. "We ordered food and it just arrived, we will be live the next few days". Javon quickly ends the life and picks you up angrily.

"Who do you think you are little slut huh? Making me come in front of strangers". His words make you blush and you bite your lips even more turned on. "Well if you wouldn't pay all your attention to them, I wouldn't have to do that". You say self confident but it quickly vanish when you see his facial expressions. He looks mad, hella mad.

"Well then I gotta teach you a lesson, don't I?" He says and you directly nod. "No touching yourself, only if I tell you so, understand?" He asks firmly and you are just able to nod again. Then he stands up and just goes away. 'What the fuck' are you thinking and slowly start to humple against the sheets. You aren't really touching yourself.

"Bend your ass over, no one told you to move." What a pity, you could say he might've caught you humping your body along the sheets. Dreaming, drooling and certainly desperating over any painted thought of him. When he told you distinctively not too. Now your ass is numb from his fingers, stinging from his palms. "What a shame that you won't be able to sit tomorrow, I wonder how you will be able to write the exam tomorrow". He smirks at the sight of your red ass.

By now you're dripping and finally he allows you to turn around. He positions himself between you but doesn't enter yet. "You know, it's sad that your perfect body will be covered in bruises just because you're such a naughty whore". Javon smiles, arms wrapped around your waist, hands groping the plush skin as you tremble and shiver at the way his cock splits you apart but doesn't enter. "I can't complain tho" You say. Your voice is a mixture between stumbling and moaning.

"You're so wet, dripping. I know you wan' this to." He mumbles, incisors nipping at your skin. The sticky pre smears across your folds and makes you wetter. He groans, hips jackrabbiting against you and missing your hole. His length pulsing against your clit makes you drool, thighs tighter against him. He smacks one of your thighs hardly, making sure to leave a bruise but it just turns you even more on.

"You're gonna take what I give you, won't you?" He kisses a trail down the valley of your breasts. Finally. he reaches for his belt and ties your hand together on top of the bed. You nod, not able to answer. Then finally he pushes in. You both moan and groan at the same speed. "Please, faster!" You breath out and he does as you ask. When you're finally close, he suddenly pushes out. "You're gonna tease me, then I will tease you even more". By now, your legs are shaking and your mind is blank.

He edged you the entire night, only stopping when you begged him to let you cum. For the whole night, the only thing you thought about was him, how his fingers felt when they circled your clit, how his hands pried your thighs from closing and how he explored you without mercy.

———
Prob write some more today!