𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙖 𝙥𝙩 2

This will be pt 2 of the Jayla one, tw violence and drug usage~

It's been a few weeks since you've met Jayla and you two have gotten very close, very close, but you couldn't complain at all. You really enjoy her company and you really fell for her and she fell for you too. Even if you don't know it, every blind person could see it.

Today you decided to hang out with some friends and Jayla. You are really excited and right now, you do your makeup. You do a rhinestone Eyeliner and to bring your eyes even more out, you put light brown eyeshadow in your crease. Then you put some leggings on and on top of it, you put your favourite jeans on, since it's very cold outside. You also put your favourite hoodie on and put your hair down.

Then you eat something so you don't black out directly. You eat some pizza and brush your teeth, so that in case if Jayla would kiss you, you wouldn't have a bad breath.

When you're completely done, you take your phone off the charger and start walking to the school, where you'd decide to hang out. It was your usual drinking spot, where you meet up every weekend. Directly when you arrive, you see Jayla's beautiful eyes. You hug, longer than anyone else would hug, and start some small talk.

Sadly, after 10 minutes, the others start to come, involving each of you in different talks. You couldn't really concentrate but you try to ignore it, not wanting to be a bad friend. Finally after some minutes, which felt like hours for you, your conversation stopped and you go to Jayla, asking her whether she wants to go to the roof and smoke something with you.

You chose the roof since you don't want to share your joint with anyone besides Jayla. She takes your hand and guides you to your destination, when you arrive you directly start to talk again. "I really like your fit" she smirks and you blush heavily. "Aw, thanks. You look stunning as always" She laughs and puts an arm around you.

You take the pre rolled out and give it to Jayla to let her hit the first drag. It was kinda your love language and Jayla really appreciate it. She hands it to your lip and you take a hit as well. "The sky is really pretty" You chuckle and lay your head on her shoulder. "Yeah it is". Somehow you end up in a deep talk, maybe it was the weed in your blood or the alcohol intake from before but you end up telling her from your past relationships, how toxic they were and how they made you feel.

She didn't complain, it was the completely other way. She also told you from her problems, the pressure she felt because of social media and about her depression. You listen carefully, trying to comfort her, which she really appreciated. It was a good vibe, both of yours getting more comfortable around each other and understanding each other even more.

And somehow you and up kissing her. You didn't know what crossed your mind but you suddenly placed your lips on her and she smiled, returning the kiss.

——
This is v short but I've been working on it for a bit so hopefully y'all still enjoy it