𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙖

Jayla x f!reader, fluff~

It was a very hot day, and the fact that you were sitting in the middle of a math discussion instead of by the side of a pool with a cold drink in hand should be illegal, or so you thought. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, your teacher sent you to detention — at lunch — for not knowing the answer to a question, not only that, but he embarrassed you in front of the entire class since the reason why you weren't paying attention was that you were staring at the brunette sitting next to you. But how couldn't you? Her soft and shiny hair falling smoothly over her shoulders, her long eye-lashes, her plump lips that had the perfect amount of cherry-flavored lip gloss on them.

You were about to start bothering Jaden, who had to go to detention for the last week since he pulled a prank on the principal, when you heard a sharp noise coming from the window to your left. By the time you turned around to look at it, you saw a small rock hitting the window again. Curiously, you stood up and walked to the edge of it to see who the mystery person was, thinking it was just a random student being annoying. A big grin spread across your face when you noticed Cookie, holding two big slushies with her left arm, looking right at you and motioning you to sneak out of the classroom. Your hands subconsciously gripped the window frame and your breath hitched when you noticed that she was wearing the shortest skirt she owned, "thank god for this weather," you murmured with a smirk.

"She's helping you escape this hellhole and didn't even bother bringing her favorite person a slushy too?" Jaden said with a fake hurt expression, "tell Jayla I'll remember this." You grinned and held a thumb up. After grabbing your belongings, you slowly and carefully opened up the window, stood on the edge of it, closed your eyes, and dramatically jumped off the classroom, which was on the first floor.

The sun blended you but the moment you opened your eyes you were met with the lovely smile of your beautiful girlfriend. She walked towards you and handed you your slushy, "blueberry for you, cherry for me." She said, followed by a quick kiss on your cheek. "Thank you," you responded with a smile.

You entwined your fingers together and started to walk towards your secret spot. It was a small storage shed that sat at the back of the building you were currently in, it was previously used by the janitors for storing cleaning supplies but you two noticed that no one had used it in months. Fortunately, none of the other students had found about it yet or didn't bother to check it out, so now you and your girlfriend would often go there whenever you two skipped a class or simply wanted to be alone. "I can't believe you like me so much that you got detention because of it," Jayla teased while biting back a smile, squeezing your hand softly.

"Oh, shut up Walton." You grunted back giving her a little push with your shoulder. You two giggled and continued walking towards the shed, taking sips of your drinks. When you arrived, you had to maneuver a bit as the wooden door always got stuck whenever you tried opening it, however, with a quick movement Jayla was able to open it without any more problems. "Are you kidding me?! You're telling me that all these months I've been taking up to five minutes to open up that door when you could've just done that?" you asked offended.

"I'm sorry! I thought you were cute," she argued, "being chivalrous and all," she said letting out a soft giggle. "I'm sorry! I thought you were cute," she argued, "being chivalrous and all," she said letting out a soft giggle.You turned around so she wasn't able to see you blushing

"Oh, c'mon, don't be like that, my lobe." Stepping closer, she rested her arms around your neck and pressed a short but tender kiss on your lips. A smirk formed on her face when she saw you chasing her lips asking for more, she didn't tease and gave you what you wanted. Her cold lips felt heavenly on yours, and you couldn't help letting out a whimper, which the brunette returned with one of her own. The kiss kept getting hotter and hotter, you slid your available hand down her body and squeezed her ass tightly, receiving a gasp from her followed by a moan. "Let's get inside," she said in a husky voice, and with one last squeeze, you pulled away to grab her hand and entered the small shed, locking the door behind you.

———
This is a Jayla fan acc from now on if y'all don't mind haha