3. Redder

"You're really cute when you blush like that, you know that right?"

Warm.

"I hope you didn't kill many guys unknowingly. "

A little bit more warm. My cheeks were getting flustered. I think probably the darkest shade of red by now. Knowingly, I was giving up.

He mumbled some incoherent words. I wasn't really able to catch up. But it sounded, it sounded-

Sexy

I shierked at my thoughts. Damn!

This never happened. Not. Even. With. Gurnam. Damnnnnnn.....

My thoughts were a mess.

"Is there anyone else you like?" He asked me. Suddenly. Where did that even come from?

Though his face was annoyingly calm. I was unable to read through the expression he was having.

He looked surprisingly breathtaking when he bit his cheeks from inside. Not going to lie that habit seems hot, even if he's mad for some unknown reason.

"Yeah!" I have. Gurnam Bhullar. But probably less than you. Maybe. I don't know. For now.

"Who?" He questioned.

"Gurnam Bhullar." I replied with deadbutt honesty. I was still not sure though if I was even right at that moment when I was seeing someone devilishly handsome laughing at something I said.

"Well, I asked if you do love someone that you can be with in reality. Not that I think that you can't marry him. He'll be lucky to be with you...but..."

"But?" I whispered unknowingly; my whole life right at that moment was stuck at he'll be lucky to marry you.

This man is surely a flirt.

"But I think...that you can't win the competition against my sister Rag. She also likes him. And she is fierce and dangerous unlike you. You seem..."

"I seem?" I raised my right eyebrow.

"You seem... how am I supposed to describe that. You seem homely, kind. The one who'll try to put off a whole fire even with a bucket if you can just to help someone. "

This words are giving me butterflies and moths and what not. Gosh...

"And probably you two aren't alone in this race though." He added with a sigh. That is so handsome look of his.

What the hell is wrong with you Kullu? Aren't you getting too many blushes and butterflies.

I do know that I have many rivals in the case of Gurnam though. But sadly, this time I didn't feel sad when he was the one who gave me the reality check.

"Let me be practical with you." He spoke taking me out of my thoughts.

"I liked you from the very first time I saw you. Like you're really beautiful. I would like you to be my wife and I can make Gurnam perform on our wedding not only because of your happiness but also that I'm kind of jealous of him to capture your heart for this entire time and I want to prove him that you're mine from now on...." He took a pause seeing me amused..

"I mean if you say yes?" He said scratching the back of his neck. Cute. I don't mind Gurnam being a musician of my wedding.

I can have if fantasized like Gurnam was my ex and was sad that I wasn't becoming his at the end and he sang at my wedding like a heartbroken lover.

Not everyone had to know this story though.

I knew, I was red from his all non stop confession even when my whole mind was making some non-existent fantasies. I mean, I can't control my cheeks to warm up and bloods rushing through them.