12. Voice

Third person POV

"She loves him. She told me that he is her soon to be husband." Jin said and the man on the other end of the phone frowned.

It was pretty obvious to him actually. How fabricated her story sounded from her own mouth. Like no one will keep you caged and provide you with every necessary things that were luxurious too.

The refrigerator of her apartment was never empty. Never she lacked any sort of stationary or study material. Instead she was provided with all.

If she was really caged, she would've been depressed. Not smiling blindly at the new housekeeper that her 'kidnapper' appointed.

The moment Namjun heard those words from Jin he believed that he was deceived from that sweet voice that came behind the wall he had intentionally broken. He was clumsy and disastrous but not to the point to break a well built concrete wall.

It was impossible for a human to break that unless it was taken down intentionally.

This was all a facade he had been wearing to make sure that the girl responsible for his brother's death was innocent or not.

And by the help of Jungkook and Jin, he had confirmed that they were in love. Madly.

One always sent bodyguard to protect her. One entrusted a stranger because he was the one who appointed him.

They had love and trust for each other in their heart. And somehow that feeling left bitter taste in Nam Jun's heart.

It was getting unbearable. And he knew what that feeling was. Rage and hatred.

For the man who shot his brother and escaped with the power of money.

And for the girl who was the reason of all this mess in his life that was created.

He knew, it was because of her. She caused every chaos in her world.

If not for her, today he would have been probably eating out with his friends Jungkook and Jin. While Jin's sons Yoongi and Hoseok bothered them.

Taehyung probably would be playing video games with Jimin instead of shutting himself out from the world trying to harm himself from the moment he saw his best friend lying lifeless on his arms.

Everything would've been so perfect.
Everyone would've been smiling.

What angered him more was that he thought she might be innocent after hearing her voice.

He still did as that particular sweet voice of the person was imprinted on his brain like some tune sung, Somewhere In Paradise.

○•○
I may or may not am in the mood
Of completing this today.

I really don't know.

But if you got to
Find the chapter named Epilogue today...

Maybe
I'm not as lazy as I think.

;)

Ly 💙💙💙