14. Worst

He ran like a maniac out of his apartment and banging the door of the neighbouring one.

His hands were hurting but he didn't care to being with. All he could think was about her.

Her safety. He hadn't met her once. Only heard his voice. Only knew her name. But she made him forget all those rationality he had somewhere in his mind.

He didn't hate her for causing Jimin dead. Hell, he doesn't even blamed her.

And this wasn't the case for just the moment. It was like this from the very beginning.  He knew that. He knew that from the moment he heard her. He laughter, her talks and her thoughts.

He knew she didn't fabricated that. He wanted her to be his. But as she was already with someone , that made him jealous. Which he didn't want to acknowledge. So he renamed the feelings he was developing for her. He thought it was hatred.

- Aish! Who is that?

Jin yelled as he was about to open the door. On opening he was left shocked.
Was it the time?
Was Akshay home?

- Namjoon.... let me call Jungkook. He knows the plan of the apartment correctly. He'll come with his colleague cops.

Jin said but Nam Joon was too nervous for being able to acknowledge his presence or to hear what he said. All he wanted to know was that if she was safe.

He pushed Jin aside leaving him all confused but ignoring that Jin called Jungkook informing him later following his friend.

The door of Kulwinder's room was closed. Afraid of what might be going through he decided to break it.

Seeing his friend banging the door like a maniac, Jin was confused but decided to help him to break that down anyway.

Afterall, that's what friend all for.

Soon after they were able to take the door down by force.

And Jin was welcomed by the sight of worst.

The bubbly girl whom he too accused was held by the man by the neck with the knife placed on her throat.

○•○

Ly💙💙💙

I don't know why I chose this plot to be honest.

It scares me honestly

This
Obsessive relationship

May even not my enemy
Fall into this kind of trap....

Arggghhhhh!!!!!

I want to give her a happy ending
Before I become too detached from this story.

I want to end it...
Am busy these days
I hope you understand the pain of a student...

:)

Ly💙💙💙