13. Bitch

❝Your wife's gone.❞

He pressed enter finishing the small email filled with a lot of terror. He smirked at the thought of causing the receiving end in a lot of chaos.

He knew it wasn't true. Probably the reciever would too. But the love he had for him will probably pull him out of the cave he had been hiding on.

Ever since Akshay got to know that they were behind him, he had been hiding. But as long as the love of the life of his is in danger , he will come out of the burrow and save her princess.

He won't be that ruthless to leave her into a hell hole to suffer now, would he?

It was what NamJun thought and so it happened.

- He's back. I'm terrified.

She said informing the man who for the moment trusted the most. Now, if only she knew his true intentions.

- It'll be fine don't worry. Oh! And I forgot to tell you. My business here is finished. Might not be able to hear you from now.

Because I'll make you see hell.

He thought as he voiced out the sentence for her.

The silence lingered in between.
She was feeling devastated not knowing what to do. What to say?

What she did expect to being with? It was all just a mere coincidence that she met him. Or just say God's blessings that made her loneliness a little bit easier.

Now, she can't become greedy. Can she?

- I know. I do know Namjun. I don't know if we will cross path in future. But, please know one thing.....

Her voice trailed as she tried to speak her mind. The heaviness of her heart choked her enough to not let any voice out of her throat.

-....... I'll always wish for your happiness.

She breathed out and thanked herself.

The male felt guilty hearing the tone of her voice. And felt that he was just deceived until he heard a loud bang coming from the other side of the wall.

Akshay heard it. Her wishing for someone else's happiness. Though he was worried as hell if something happened to her , if she was in danger and rushed home like a maniac.

He didn't expect to hear her wishing for someone's happiness who wasn't him.

He was in rage. Anger clouded his mind and before he could control it. One thing he knew was that he slapped the girl hard enough to make her fall in the floor with bleeding nose.

- Bitch, you're truly amazing aren't you?

Was what NamJoon heard after which fear crowded his mind. And all he could wish was for her safety.

○•○

Ly 💙💙💙