15. Truth

- You think you can snatch her from me? Bloody hell. If she can't be mine, no one else can have her.

Akshay threatened as they both entered the room.

NamJun saw the girl for the first time. Her nose bleeding and her skin pale from fear.

The way her eyes reflected pain made his heart clench in pain like crazy. It was for the first time he was seeing her. But the connection he sensed felt like lasted for an eternity.

No wonder Jimin went out of the way for her. She undoubtedly was beautiful.

- Leave her.!

Jun threatened as he made his way towards them.

- Take a step more and I'll not wait a second to slice this knife through her neck.

The latter said as he saw the two men approaching him.

- Do you know how much pain I have beared just to have her in my life?

The psycho shouted as he said looked at her face by pulling her hair harshly.

- I threatened the boys of her university to stay away from her, from the very first moment I laid eyes on her at the annual meet and greet of the college.

And this made Kulwinder froze. He knew her from the beginning. All of this was happening in her life from the very first day.

- Paid a lady bodyguard to be her best friend. Make every boy stay miles away from her.

So even her best friend was fake. So was the memories she shared with her.

- I invested into that shitty small business of her father. Threatened my mom to visit the temple and talk about our marriage.

It was all fake. From the very beginning.

- Convinced her family back in India that she was dead so that only I got to see her and cherish her.

Tears started rolling down her eyes. They were not getting into control. Everything, everyone was fake. From the very beginning.

NamJoon saw her tears. He felt sorry for her. But he was more raged at him.
His blood boiling enough to punch the hell out of him.

- Killing that random Korean who touched her. Do you think I wanted to do that in Front of her?

He asked and everyone felt shocked.

- no. I wasn't interested. But I wanted her to realize that she is only mine. All the feelings she could have was only for me. How could she let any random man hug her?

Namjoon felt that he needed to do something. He did that to his brother just because of a hug. Pathetic.

He silently moved backwards and grabbed the vase placed at the corner and threw it on the maniac.

His knife fell giving the girl a slight scratch.

But the man was distracted. He took the knife and started moving towards Namjoon.

- You were the one sending me the email. Weren't you?

Jin's eye grew bigger in shock.
How did he know?

- My My ! Don't feel that much shocked. Mr. Jin. He's a bastard and I'm going to deal with him. Just make sure that your mouth is shut if you want your family safe.

He said as he held the knife high to stab Nam Joon.

But before he could,  a gunshot took place.

○•○

3 more chapters to go
I guess...

Ly💙💙💙