6. Dead

I shivered as the cold water touched my body. The temperature of the apartment was already down but I liked the feeling. It helped me escape. Atleast for sometime.

After spending quite a considerable amount of time at the shower, I felt relieved. Moreover, I utilized sometime of this yet another meaningless day.

I wanted to do something. Even if it was going through a thick encyclopedia.

Sliding into comfortable pajamas, I made the choice to fill the grumpy stomach with some cup noodles. Now, totally not in the mood to cook anything. I'll just boil water and pour it into the cup.

As I got out of the room, I heard some cluttering noises of the utensils. Curiosity took the best out of me, though I knew it might be harmful but I made my way towards the kitchen, only to find him plating the food he made.

I felt a sudden distasteful feeling on my tongue. It ruined all my mood which was made up by the shower. My appetite ruined. I was not even in the mood to eat cup noodles now.

Maybe he saw me, he has the eyes of the hawk.

"Come. Eat." He stated the words and I obeyed having no option. I seriously wanted to run away if I had the keys.

Sitting down, I took the spoon helping myself to drink the soup. I just wanted to eat as much faster as I was capable of.

The food felt so dry to be shoved below the throat. Enjoying the taste while eating was very much far. Somehow, the soup was helping the peristaltic movement of the food pipe.

Frustratingly, gulping down the while food I got ready to leave the atmosphere. I took up my dishes and put them on the sink making the mental note to wash them as he leaves.

"Still angry, wifie. " He said, probably smiling. Had it been his real self and us a normal couple, I would have probably been hugging him after the argument.

But that was all a lie. The face that the mask was covering was very brutal and petty. And it was not an argument. I witnessed a murderer doing his job.

I was angry? No. I was terrified. Terrified of losing the life I cherished the most. Terrified of not meeting my family anymore.

Terrified of not being able to fulfill all my dreams.

I thought he was a dream but he turned out to be a nightmare. But I'm not that weak.

Not that weak to show him, I am afraid of him. Not that weak to show my vulnerability to a complete stranger. Probably a psycho.

"I need to talk to my parents." I said mustering up all my courage.

"But you're dead in their eyes, sweetie. " He confessed. I was dead. In their eyes.
Tears were fighting their ways out my eyes.

"I think I can provide you with some books so that you can kill your time. Plus, I think you should accept me soon. I am having my patience running out."

I didn't care what he'll do. I'll never accept him. No matter how much Ravan , gave respect and time to Sita, he was still the demon.

I might not be Sita and there might not be any Ram searching for me. But I will not accept a man who is Ravan. Might the consequence be death which I already was, I was already dead in the eyes of my parents. My family, the world.

"I hate you, and that will not change in this lifetime. " I said clenching my fist, making my way towards the room. Slamming the door shut and probably felling on my knees, crying afterwards.

I hate this, myself.

○•○
Hi
I didn't die
But might
Because tomorrow's last exam
And I'm nervous as hell
So, I just rambled whatever came into my mind
It's just a filler chapter

P.S. everything will turn out great ,right?
It will ☺

LY 💙