18. Jimin

- Jimin like me more.

- no! me

- no! Me

Yoongi and Hobi were arguing about the fact who excited the little baby in  the crib more.

Nam Joon chuckled as he saw his friend's kids fighting over the attention of his little son.

Whenever he got the chance to hear her voice he took it. He felt relieved to know that she was safe and happy.
Just he didn't want her to know that he was indirectly becoming the part of her life.

He missed her.

He joined Jin Whenever he called India. And Jin got annoyed ending up asking her if she loved him.

He controlled himself well knowing she  avoided him and probably hated. But the moment he heard he loved him, the next he was on the flight with ring on his pocket to propose her.

It didn't go easy though. There were a lot of small fights and convincing. But in the end, she was Mrs. Kulwinder Kim.

He was blessed that she chose him. Making his life wonderful.

Giving him a wonderful baby boy after three years of their marriage.

He smiled at the thought as she handed him his black coffee. And she responded that smile with a small peck on the lips. Which startled him.

Making him blush profusely.

- No, Jimin loves his Taehyung more.

They were interrupted by Taehyung as the man held the baby in his arm.

He was recovering. And even better after Jimin was born.

Everyone was happy.

Maybe Jimin was reborn again or he sent another one to make them happy.

Kulwinder thought.

Or simply Jimin blessed her with a small paradise even though he was somewhat dead because of her.

But he was an angle truly.

To bless her with this small paradise of hers.

○•○

The story was short.

I'm sorry for that...
But I'm glad I was able to finish it...

Because I actually
Couldn't have
Maybe

But it's destined today...

I hope you liked it...

Might as well take another marathon soon to finish
I'm not a kid...

I don’t know when

But soon probably

:)

Ly💙💙💙