•3•

•1 week later•

•Rachel's pov•

I want to be with Finn so bad. I want to know what it feels like to call him mine! But me and him could never work out. Finn wants Lima I want New York. What happened last week hit me hard. I now mostly dress in sweat pants and a messy bun. People would have never realized that Finn and I love each other and I hate it!

Finn is a wreck too. He now makes out with every girl he can see. It hurts to know that can't be me and him. Finn and I often share glances. We're both the leads in glee club and in every class together.

I walk to my locker when is see Finn and Quinn Fabray making out. I start tearing up and fun to the bathroom. This is so stupid! I'm Rachel Berry I don't cry over guys.
I heard someone come in and knock, I just covered my mouth and quietly sobbed.

?: Rachel come out.
I knew that voice from anywhere!
R: Kurt!

K: The one and only!
R: Your back I thought you were at Dalton?
K: I transferred because I heard your in a funk.

R: *sighs* ... You see(explained why she was crying and loving Finn)

K: Oh my Barbra!
R: It's horrible!
K: Come one we have glee. I'm coming over later and I'll bring the note book and Ben and Jerrys!

We walk into the classroom when Sam runs up to me and Kisses me! I kiss back then pull away and wipe my lips. He looks embarrassed, now I feel bad. I look at everyone and see they have shocked faces. I look at Finn and see that he looks like he is about to kill Sam.

R: What the hell!
S: Sorry I'm kissing all my exs to see if I have a spark for anyone.
R: Oh...

I look around and see then only open seat is next to Finn... Ugh. I sit next to him and he just smirks at me. Why does he have to be so damm cute? Mr.Shue comes in and explains this weeks lesson is romance! Great just great.(note the sarcasm)

Not to mention he tells us we have to do a duet for the lesson! We get to chose from the hat and its "fate" when we chose that person.

It's now my turn and I go up to pick and just pray I don't get Finn. I pick it out and it's reads Finn! This is why I'm Jewish! "Finn" I say. I look at Finn and he just smiled widely. His smile is so cute... Snap out of it!

The rest of the day past it was alright. I went to my locker when someone shut it. I look over and see Finn standing there.

F: I'm coming over later.
R: Why?
F: To practice.
R: Just practice. *says sternly*
F: I promise.
R: Fine!

I get in my car and blast the music. Why does life have to be so difficult? I wish I could despise Finn and be how it used to be... But it will never be like that again.

I get to my house and see Finns car already there. How did he get here so fast? I get out of my car and knock on his window.

R: Ready?
F: Yes it took you long enough.
R: Watch it!

We practice a love song, a personal favorite of mine. You can see Finn and I have some serious chemistry, anyone can sense it. I look into his eyes at the end of the song and see he's leaning in.

R: No Finn we can't!
F: Rachel I promise you won't get heart broken! Take a chance on me!
R: It's not that simple.

F: How is it "not that simple"?
R: We would never last! Just a week ago we were practically in each others throats and now were confessing our secret love for each other! It's probably just a phase or something and I end up getting heart broken like usual.

F: I've loved you since the day I laid eyes on you! I will not give up on us! I tried so hard to get you out of my head, to hate you. None of it worked, please I'm begging you let your guard down.

R: There is no "us" and there never will be. You just a guy trying to mix up my feelings. The guy that would do anything to make me angry. The one who I can count on to make me sad and depressed. Just leave!

F: *leaves*