•13•

•2 years later•

•Rachel's pov•

Long time no see! I'm now dating Brody, we've going out for 3 months now! I have no clue where Finn is. Finns never contacted anyone since the last time I saw him 2 years ago. I pray every day he's ok and not dead.

Brody's great, he understands that I still love Finn and he takes it slow with me. Now and then he gets jealous but he gets over it. I'm doing what Finn told me to do, moving on. I'm still heart broken more and more everyday not seeing him and knowing we both won't ever be together.

Carol and Burt recently moved to New York so we see them all the time! Today Kurt and I are going over for dinner I guess Carol has a guest coming over and she wants us to meet them.

I was getting ready when Kurt came running in all dressed up and ready to go. I touched up my lip stick and got up.

K: Ready?
R: Yep!

Carol and Burt lives next to us so we just walked to their house. When we got there I knocked on the door and a tall man answered it. He looked familiar but I couldn't put a finger on it.

?: Are you the guests?
R: Yes.
?: In Finn, Carols son.
R: FINN!

F: Rachel?
C: It looks like you guys saw each other.
R: No kidding.

C: *sighs*
R: How long have you been back and how long are you back for?

F: I got back yesterday and I'm done with the army.
R: What do you mean done with the army?
F: I quit I was getting sick of it. The only reason I did the army was to redeem my father and I did.

C: Is Brody coming?
?: Brody's trouble I can sense it with my Mexican 3rd eye!
R: Santanna!

S: The one and only!
R: What are you doing here?
S: Carol begged me to come down and talk some sense into you about Brody.

F: Who's Brody?
R: My boyfriend.
F: Oh... *sad*

S: So where's this boyfriend of yours?
R: Work.
S: What is he a drug dealer?
R: *scoffs* No.

S: Then what's his job?
R: I don't know...
S: Hmmm.
R: That doesn't mean anything!

S: No it just means your dating someone and you don't even know their job.
R: Let's just eat.

•Finns pov•

It was good to see Rachel again. She looks even more beautiful then the last time I saw her, if that's possible. I guess she really did move on, I did tell her to... IM SUCH AN IDIOT!

Your probably wondering where I've been for the last 2 years right? Well I was in the army but they didn't tell me communicate with anyone.

We were eating Rachel, Kurt, and Santana are in their own conversation. My mom and Burt are also in their own conversation and I'm just awkwardly sitting.

Rachel covers her mouth and runs to puke. Everyone just looks shocked then Kurt yells while running for Rachel "you better not be pregnant this is the 3rd time today!"

I felt tears in my eyes. She can't be, but she can! I dismiss my self from the table and walk down the hall. I walk by the bathroom and hear Rachel and Kurt talking.

R: I'm not pregnant!
K: When was the last time you has sex?
R: *thinking* 6 months ago and I'm also on my period right now.

K: Thank god I'm too found to be a uncle.
R: Ya but I can't believe Finns back, and for good.
K: You really love him don't you?

R: It's weird, I don't see him in 2 years and just seeing him brings back all my feelings for him.

K: What about Brody?
R: I like him a lot and all. I can't just break up with him we just started dating. I'm doing what Finn wanted, he probably doesn't even have feelings for me anymore.

That's a lie. I love Rachel Berry! And I'm going to make her mine!

------------------------------------

Long chapter💕might post another chapter today💕

Should I continue this book💕

Leave comments telling me some ideas you want in the book💕