•23•

•Rachel's pov•

Finn slept over last night because by the time we got home it was late! I was woken up by someone at the door.

I got up to answer the door and when I opened it I nearly choked! It was my ex-boyfriend Jesse St.Jackass!

R: What the hell do you want!

•Finns pov•

I woke up at Rachel's house from a lot of yelling. I got up and saw the worst thing ever!

JESSE AND RACHEL KISSING!

I look at Rachel and see her crying! I stay there for awhile and watch them.

When Jesse pulls away I notice Rachel's shoulders bruised and red.

Rachel then slaps Jesse across the face but then he slaps her! God no I was not going to let him do that!

F: WHAT THE HELL!
J: *smirks*

I got over to Jesse and punch that smirk off his face. Jesse tries to fight back but I just keep punching him.

I can hear Rachel yelling for me to stop but I don't. Once I think Jesse learned his lesson I take him by the collar and push him out of Rachel's house.

R: Finn!
F: Why did you kiss him! *almost crying*
R: He kissed me and wouldn't let go.

F: *scoffs* It sure looks like you enjoyed it.
R: Look at my shoulders! He kept a grip that I couldn't get out of. I didn't even kiss back!

I go over to Rachel to check out the Bruises. I notice their getting more red by the moment. The bruises are purple, brown, and blue.

F: I'm sorry.
R: You know what? Relationships are built on trust. If you can't trust me when I tell you I didn't kiss him, then we shouldn't be in this kind of commitment!

F: Look I'm sorry!
R: No, I'm sorry for thinking this *points to her and Finn* would actually work. We're done!

F: No no no please Rachel.
R: I can't trust you, that makes this relationship not working ! If I get your trust gained then I'll think about taking you back!

I storm out of her house. I seriously can't believe I was so stupid! I go to the first bar I can find and enter it.

The place reeked of alcohol but I didn't care right now. I order a beer and drink it in one jug. Then another and another. I lost count of how much I drank but whatever.

I was about to leave but them someone kissed me. We catch a cab and decide to continue at my place.

•Next day•

I woke up with a major hangover! I look next to me and see a blond girl with no clothes on! I start freaking out and I guess it woke up the girl.

?: Hi. *giggles*
f: Quinn!
Q: You know your good in bed.
F: Your with Puck!

Q: So? He doesn't need to know about this.
F: Get out!
Q: Aw. So Pucks out tomorrow want to come over? How about 6? I'll cook!
F: No!

•Ding dong•

I run up to get it and Quinn shortly behind. I open the door and see Rachel!

F: Umm...
R: Wow! I was going to say I over reacted and I see you half naked with another girl... QUINN!

F: It's not what it looks like!
R: Really then explain this to me. You decide it alright to have sex with a girl who has a family and is MARRIED!

F: I was drunk and didn't know it was her!
Q: He was so good! Wouldn't you agree Rachel?
R: *glares*

F: Look I'm sorry!
R: You know what... Don't try to earn my trust back because I will NEVER go back to you.
F: Please!

Then she left...just like that!

----------------------------------------

I'm sorry for breaking them up! 😭