•30•

•Finns pov•

I opened my eyes and was not aware of my surroundings. I heard shuffling and then someone spoke up.

?: Finally your awake!
F: You sound familiar do I know you?
?: Ya its me Jesse! I'm going to make sure you feel pain for splitting Rachel and I apart.

He punched, and kicked me multiple of times. Then he just left me to suffer. How could someone be so screwed up? Well I guess Stacy could...

•Rachel's pov•

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around the white room I was currently in. I recognized the room quickly, maybe a little too quick.

I was in a hospital. I didn't remember why though. I pressed the doctor button and shortly after a doctor approached me.

D: You awake!
R: Ya, What happened?
D: Well some how impact hit your stomach harming the baby inside of you.

R: Is The baby ok? *worried*
D: I'm sorry but no. The baby died, it was only a week old so when you injured your stomach it immediately killed the baby. I'm sorry for your loss. *leaves*

I broke out crying! Why does this happen to me? The worst is bond to always happen to ME!

Where the hell was Finn during all of this? He was there before I blacked out. What happened to him?

----------------------------------------

Short chapter💕
Thank you for all the lovely comments on my previous Authors note.💕

~Dev