•9•

•Rachel pov•

I walk into the choir room alone because Noah had to use the bathroom. I looked around and see everyone is here except for Noah and Quinn. I take a seat in the back next to Santana and we start chatting about hair extensions.

Everyone was in their own little conversations with people. We hear the door open and we see Quinn and Noah walk in with their hair a mess and Noah's shirt is inside out!

F: Hey babe I saved you a seat.
Q: Thanks. *kisses cheek*

I just glare at them, I knew this is why I shouldn't have fallen for him he'll just break my heart. Noah walks up to me and I look at him weirdly.

N: What's wrong with you?
R: What's wrong with me? Maybe I just saw my boyfriend walk in the room with another girl! Not to mention your shirt is inside out and both of your guys hair is messed up!

N: *drags her out the door* I have been keeping something from you.
R: *confused*

N: I've been sleeping with Quinn for about a year now. I found out before I came in the room... She's a week pregnant.

R: *crying* I can't believe you, rot in hell! I would never do something like this to you! We were dating for 3 fucking years and for almost half of it you were fucking someone else and got them pregnant!

N: Really! Don't blame me, we both know you were using me to get over Finn because your so in love with him. Guess what I'm in love with Quinn!

Everyone in the glee club was watching us. I went over to Noah and slapped him hard across the face.

S: Well DAMM! *Carter Reynolds voice*

I run out of the school and into my car. When I'm trying to turn on the car I see Finn coming after me. I quickly get the keys in the engine and start it. I quickly pull out of the schools parking lot not caring how fast I'm going.

I'm now balling my eyes out like a stupid baby. My vision begins to become blurry. I think I see a green like so I go strait. A few moments later I feel pain though out my whole body and everything goes black.