•16•

•Finns pov•

I looked at the guy. I looked at him and he looked familiar. Then I realized it was Brody, Rachel's boyfriend. He looked angry and mad. She was still in my lap and hanging onto me and my arms were still around her.

I looked at Rachel and she looked surprised. I look at him and now he looks like he's about to kill me. Rachel gets up and I now realized Rachel was wearing very short shorts and a sweater. First I thought Damm she looked smoking then shit Brody's going to kill me because I slept in the same bed with her while she wore that!

R: Brody what are you doing here?
B: What is he doing here?
R: He was helping me with something!

B: What! *angry*
R: I had a nightmare and he helped me.
B: I'm YOUR boyfriend NOT him! I should be the one to comfort you.

That stung. Yes I realize I'm not her boyfriend but I wish I was...

R: But it was about him and I wanted to make sure he was ok.
B: Why were you having dreams about him.
R: I don't know maybe Because I haven't seen him in 2 years and I was afraid he was going to leave again but next time permanent!

B: I'm your boyfriend you shouldn't be worrying about other men! You know what I'm leaving *leaves*

•Rachel's pov•

I just look at my bedroom door and heard the door slam. I start pacing back and forth. Finn grabbed my shoulders and made me look at him.

F: Rachel chill.
R: I can't! No one seems to stay!
F: What do you mean?

R: Everyone who is important to me leaves! My mom and dad haven't contacted me in what 3-4 years! You leave and I'm afraid every time you walk out the door that's the last time I'm going to see you. And Brody, he's the one who helped me when you left and now he's just going to leave!

Finn just hugged me while I sobbed into his chest. I felt this weird feeling I don't feel with Brody. I feel... Safe.