•31•

( That's me last year and now, I've changed a lot!)

(Every chapter I'll post pictures of me or something so you can we who I am and things)

• 1 week later•

•Rachel's pov•

I've been a mess since the death of Finn and I's child. Speaking of Finn we still don't know where he is.

We filed Finn as a missing person to the police though. They've been looking for him but still no sign.

Jesse hasn't contacted me either. His stuff is still at my house and it's pissing me off. I'm going to get rid of it if he doesn't come and get it!

Yesterday I was released from the hospital so I've just been chilling/moping around. I want Finn, scratch that I need Finn.

•Finns pov•

I guess Jesse bought people to look after me. This sucks! They give me barely any food.

I wonder how Rachel and the baby are. How is my family? Does any one care I'm gone? I was cut off by one of the guys talking to me.

Guy: Look you seem like a good guy, so I'm going to give you one phone call and tell you where you are. Do not tell Jesse about this or he'll kill me!

I nod and tears of joy start spilling out. He takes a deep breath and releases.

Guy: You in Lima Ohio again. Your at a old wear house. It's near the park close to that high school.

(A.N they live in New York if you forgot)

F: Thank you so much!

I decided who to call. Santana? No she'll just hang up. Mom? No she'll freak out to much. Burt? He won't believe me. Rachel? Hmm...yes!

I quickly dial Rachel's number. It keeps ringing but she's not answering. On the firth ring she answers.

R: Hello, Rachel Berry Speaking.
F: It's Finn!
R: Finn!
F: Look you have to find me.

R: Where are you?
F: You know where McKinley is?
R: Obviously!
F: Well I'm in the old wear house near the park that's close to McKinley.

R: Ok I'll come and find you.
F: Thank you.
R: Anything for you.

Then she hung up. Now, I must wait.