•19•

•Rachel's pov•

I opened my eyes and saw someone sitting In a chair next to me crying. Well who died? I was staring at her trying to remember what happened but I couldn't seem to remember anything...

?: RACHEL! *hugs her*
R: Umm who are you?
?: Your kidding me right?
R: Nope.

?: Doctor!
D: What seems to be the problem?
?: She doesn't remember me.
D: Oh ya she has short term memory loss. I guess she hit her head really hard or something?

?: How long will it last?
D: About a month.
?: *sighs* Finn will be so devastated.

R: Finn?
?: Finn and you are in love but won't admit it. It's like skinny love.
R: Oh... And who are you?

?: I'm Carol his mother. Me and you are very close because I'm the step mom of your best friend Kurt. I'm basically your second mom.
R: Oh, who else is here to see me?
C: Finn, Kurt your best friend, and my husband Burt who is like your second dad.

R: Can you explain to them what's happening?
C: Sure sweetie.

I sat there trying to soak in what I heard. Why won't me and this Finn kid admit we love each other? Then a extremely hot guy came in. If this is Finn I have good taste in guys!

?: Hi I'm Finn. My mom told me you don't remember me or anything except your name right?
R: Correct.
F: Anyway so I thought it would be a good idea to tell you how you know me right?

R: Sure.
F: Well we used to really hate each other like a lot. *chuckles* Then near the end of senior year we were at a party and kissed.We both admitted we liked each other but you kept rejecting me. At the end of senior year you went to New York and I joined the army. 5 years later we both came back for a reunion. You were dating Noah Puckerman he's not important right now. I told you we were endgame and things. You found out Noah cheated on you so you were in your car and got into a car accident. You were in a coma for a month and a week. Before I left to go back to the army you woke up and went to the airport before I left. I told you I love you and to move on. That was the last time I saw you for 2 years until I moved back a couple of days ago and saw you. That night you had a dream I died and were crying so I came to comfort you. You were crying on my lap and your boyfriend Brody came and saw us. He left and you cried even more, I left in the morning. I came back to get my wallet and that's when I saw you.

•Finns pov•

I looked at Rachel and she was trying to soak in the information. I feel so bad knowing there is nothing I can do.

R: Why am I here?
F: I don't know if I should tell you...
R: Please.

F: I guess your boyfriend I mean ex-boyfriend did something to upset you and you self harmed...

She looked down at her wrists and legs and started to cry. I ran to her to comfort you.

F: Shh shh it's ok I promise to protect you.
R: Thanks and I'm sorry I don't remember you.
F: Every thing will be alright.