•2•

•next night•

•Rachel's pov•

Today there's a party but for only the cheer leading team and the football team.

I got ready (outfit above) and headed into my sports car and headed to the party.

When I got there all I could hear was music blasting and a thick smell of alcohol.

Finn and I being the captains were not allowed to have alcohol in our systems. I'm fine with it because I hate drinking.

I was trying to find Santana Lopez my friend since birth when I tripped and almost fell until a pair of arms caught me.

I looked to see who it is and I see its Finn.

R: Don't drop me.
F: How could I drop you? You weigh like nothing?
R: I think that's the nicest thing you've said to me.
F: *shrugs*

He brings me back up and when I come up our chests touch. I look at him and see him smirking. I hold my Breath and he speaks up.

F: What scared your going to kiss me?
R: *gets out of grip* I was going to ask you the same question.

F: Oh please you like me. *smirks*
R: In your dreams.
F: Fine so kiss me and tell me you don't like me.

•Finns pov•

The reason why I told Rachel that is so that I can know what the guys feel when she kisses them.

R: Fine!

She kisses me and I feel my whole body tingle and I see fireworks. I sound so gay but it was magical. I deepen the kiss and I think Rachel was surprised why am I so stupid!

She pulls away and smirks. Oh no she's going to embarrass me.

R: Well it looks like you like me.
F: What no umm I gotta go. *runs away*

Why am I so stupid! Now she has something to make fun of me about.

• a couple hours later•

SPIN THE BOTTLE

Some one yells. Most of us go in the circle to play I look to see the people across from me and see Santana and Rachel!

Cheerio: Ok who's first.
R: Me!

She spins it and it lands on me!

F: Couldn't get enough could you.
R: It sure seemed like you enjoyed it earlier! *kisses him*

We've been kissing for about 5 minutes, scratch that total make our session!

I heard a cough and Rachel pulled away. She ran out of the room and into a different room. I looked around and see everyone is starting at me. I give them an awkward smile and run to Rachel.

When I get into the bedroom I see Rachel's head in her hands.... And she's crying! I've known Rachel for almost my whole life and never once have I seen her cry.

F: Rachel...
R: What *snaps*
F: What's the matter.
R: I actually liked the kiss!

F: Well I liked it to... I love you Rachel but you never realized it! I tried to let myself down an easy way by being mean to you and it never works.

R: We can't date don't you see we're graduating in 2 months! I'm going to New York and never coming back Finn! As scary as it is to admit I love you Finn. But we will never date it just can't happen. I'm not strong enough for the heart ache.

F: Take a chance on me...
R: No... Sorry *runs outside*