•28•

•1 week later•

•Rachel's pov•

I've been staying my distance from Jesse because I know I'll tell him I slept with Finn.

Finn told Stacy he slept with me and there still together! Not to mention he even proposed!

No, I'm not jealous I just think it's stupid. Today Finn and I are going to the doctors! Finn told me he's picking me up.

Honk honk

That's him! I got to the door and ran out. Once I got into the car I kissed Finns cheek and he blushed.

F: You look beautiful!
R: I don't,don't I? *flips hair*
F: *laughs and shakes his head*

•Doctors•

Finn just signed me in. I look around and see a bunch of pregnant women. While I was looking around I spotted Santana and Puck!

Over the years Puck and I forgave each other. I walked over to them and stood in front of them

S: Rachel...
R: Explain.
P: We hooked up at Mr.Shues wedding.

R: What about Quinn?
P: We got a divorce once I found out She had sex with Finn.
R: We need to catch up.

P: We do! Now why are you here?
R: I hooked up with Finn at Mr.Shues wedding.
S: Maybe if we're both pregnant, our babies will be born on similar days!

R: Yas!!
F: Rachel I signed us in.
R: Ok.
F: *to Puck* I'm sorry about Quinn.

P: *hugs him* Its alright Bro. Remember Bros before Hoes?
F: How could I forget?
D: Santana Lopez?

Santana and Puck left and now Finn and I were waiting.

•30 minutes later•

Santana and Puck walked out with tears in their eyes. They sat down next to us and didn't talk.

S: I'm pregnant!
R: Im going to be an Aunt!
F: Congrats .
P: Good luck man.

D: Rachel Berry?
R: See you guys later!
F: Us!

We got Into the doctors office and waited for the doctor to set up the equipment.

D: So when did you guys have sex?
R: A week ago.

(A.n Mitch caught a body about a week ago
Fuck with us and then we tweakin', ho sorry I had to! If you don't know this song it's called bout a week ago!)

D: Okay I'm going to put this Gel on you belly, It's going to be cold.

I took Finns hand into mine. Finn kept rubbing fingers in my hand to help be calm down.

D: Well it looks like...