Connected

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to the lovely @ziamscake @ceruleanhood @5sosgirlylove and @hemmobasorexia . Thank you to you guys and to everyone else who supported me through this journey. Enjoy this chapter! xx

Calum's point of view

I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache. I tumbled over to my left and buried my face in Luke's chest, listening to the sound of him breathing. We both smelled disgustingly of musky alcohol. I turned my body away from him and squinted at the sunlight that peered through the curtains. I groaned in protest as I placed my hand over my eyes and the other over my forehead. I felt Luke shift next to me and sit up. He mumbled a string of curses under his breath.

"Calum, what time is it?" he said, poking me in the leg.

I sat up lifelessly and reached into my pocket. At least I remembered where my phone was. "Shit, Luke, it's 11:23."

I saw a text message from Meg. 

Meg: Sorry Mikey and I had a 8:30 class and we tried waking everyone up. Sorry! I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow! <3

"Wait, what? Dude I had class like thirty minutes ago. Crap. Shit," Luke said, completely panicked. He scrambled to get up quickly despite his headache. He shook out his hair and rubbed the sleep off his eyes.

"Okay, go!" I said, shooing Luke out the door."I'll wake the rest of these animals up."

Luke grinned at me and rushed to grab his stuff before he left for the door. "Alright, I love you and I'll see you tonight."

His words echoed through my mind although the hangover made it difficult for me to process anything. I managed to get on two feet without projectile vomiting everywhere. I found Luke's aviators hiding behind a couple of jackets and put them on with satisfaction. I walked over to Ashton who was scrawled on top of Dean and woke him up first. He woke up too spastically, uppercutting Dean with his fist in the process. 

"What the hell?" Dean snapped, rubbing his chin and wincing in pain.

"My bad," Ashton said, sheepishly. He reached over to rub Dean's chin, but Dean swatted him away. 

"Do you guys have class?" I asked, sitting down on the floor again. "It's 11:30."

Ashton and Dean both sighed. "It's too late now," they both said. They looked at each other before giggling.

"Where's the rest of the gang?" Ashton asked, looking around at the mess we made last night.

Dean had gotten up and started to pick up the beer bottles and trash. Ashton and I got up as well to help. "They all had class early in the morning," I replied. I still felt as if the room was spinning in looped circles.

We finished up cleaning and I crashed in the sofa. My heart pumped rhythmically and I fell fast asleep.

I must have slept for the entire day because when I woke up, the room was empty except for one handsome boy was shook me with a worried look on his face.

"Did you really just sleep for the entire day?" Luke said, now laughing.

"Yeah," I laughed, rubbing my eyes and yawning. My hangover was cured.

"Impressive. I was practically fall sleeping in class as well. My professor spoke way too loud," Luke said, sliding next to me.

I cuddled next to him. His soft lips found its way to mine. His kisses traveled to the base of my ear, sucking and trailing down to my neck, leaving hickeys. "You're sexy as hell," Luke said, his hot breath giving me shivers.

I moaned in response and started pulling at his shirt. He lifted his arms and I pulled both our shirts off, tossing them carelessly on the floor. I pressed my body against his, my hands feeling his firm abs and working it down his pants. His breath hiked and his eyes fluttered shut as he let me pull off his belt and unzip his pants. I could feel his excitement through his jeans. He pressed quick playful kisses on my jaw. I smiled, enjoying the view as he nipped at my skin, his grip on my hair tightening. I returned the favor by running my tongue along his bottom lip, playing with his ring and slipping my tongue past his lips. Once his pants were half off, his picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Luke kicked off the rest of his garments, exposing his naked body. He laid me down on the sofa once again, sliding down my body and talking off my pants, leaving small kisses down my leg. 

"I want to know what you taste like," I whispered, barely audible in my moment of pure pleasure.

Luke detached his lips and looked up at me with lust and admiration. He heard me. He slid a hand to my boxers and slid it off swiftly, my erection springing out and slapping my stomach. He stoked it, making me hiss. "Faster," I said, arching my back. Luke jerked me off, adding more pressure to his hands at a faster pace. He placed his mouth around it, making my dick twitch in surprise. He deep-throated me, running his tongue over my tip and gently began to suck. I moaned loudly, shutting my eyes and grabbing Luke's hair as I felt myself becoming undone. I came almost instantly in his mouth and he swallowed everything with a smirk on his face.

"You'll find out what I taste like soon enough," Luke said, leaving a kiss on my lips. "That was perfect." 

I nodded, kissing him back. We laid on the small sofa together, cuddling each other to sleep.

"I love you too, Luke," I said before I fell asleep, kissing his hair. 

A/N: So I decided to leave you guys hanging a little but more. Sorry, I'm evil.