Drunk

A/N: OMG I began my second cake fanfiction called "Just Breathe" and just posted another chapter! You should definetly check it out because I really like how it's going so far.

Also thank you guys so much for 630 reads and 50+ votes. This might be lame, but I'm actually so happy right now! I didn't think this story would get very far. Enjoy this chapter and have a good day! Love you lots xx

Calum's point of view

Ever since Luke and I made up, it was like we were inseparable. It was a Sunday night and none of us had class. Our friends were sitting down in a circle in the middle of Luke's living room playing a game of Truth or Dare. Next to each of us were bottles of beer, some empty and some half finished.

"My turn," Ashton said, smirking. "And I choose dare."

"I don't know you very well so this won't be hard for me to ask. Tweet your darkest secret right now," Meg said, taking a drink out of her bottle.

Dean slapped Ashton playfully in the arm as if he already knew what the tweet was. Ashton giggled and pulled out his phone. He hiccuped drunkingly as he tapped away on his phone. We all took out our phone to see what Ashton would updated. Meg whistled loudly and snorted. "Wow Ashton."

I laughed, and slipped my phone back in my jean pocket as I prepared for my turn. I, too, was drunk, drunker than I would like to admit. "Dare."

"I got one," Meg pipped.

"You already said a dare," Mikey said, frowning and giving Meg his puppy eyes.

"Hush, mine is really good," Meg said, placing her finger on his lips before ruffling his hair. "I dare you, Calum, to put your hand in Luke's butt pocket until Luke performs a dare."

Luke laughed besides me. "Really Meg?" His laugh died and his face grew a shade of red once he realized Meg was being serious.

I was much more brazen now that I was drunk. I slapped the side of Luke's ass and slipped my hand in his back poket, giving his butt cheek a squeeze. I could feel the immediate warmth that came from his body. "Don't be so tense Luke," I said, giving him a wink.

"God, I love this game," Meg said, finshing her last sip. She rolled the bottle behind her and cracked her knucles like she was getting ready for a fight.

"Dare," Luke said, his face completely red. His weight was shifted to his right to avoid sitting on my hand.

Dean didn't waste any time, pratically shouting, "Kiss Calum!" His remark earned him shouts of encouragment around the circle.

"Fine by me, babe," I said, my hand slipping out of Luke's pocket.

"No, no, no. Hand back in until you're done making out," Meg said, rasing her arm over her head and letting it fall to the floor.

I rolled my eyes and stuck it in Luke's pocket, shifting around the tight fabric to find a comfortable position for my fingers. Each movement make Luke tense and I could feel it. Luke spread his legs and scooted towards me until he was as close as he could get. He made the first move as he leaned in towards me and our lips clashed together. I wasn't sure how long the kiss had to be, but I wouldn't mind if I had to spend the entire night kissing this boy.

Using my free hand, I moved it up his back and to his hair. Luke's hands maintained at my waist. I smiled against his lips as my tongue played with his lip ring. His lip ring slide across my lips as our tongues met. Soon, both my hands were cupping Luke's soft cheeks. We were kissing for so long, I forgot we had company. When our lips finally broke apart, all I could see were Luke's beautiful blue eyes that shined. My mind was so buzzed and I hoped I would remember this moment the next morning.

Ashton groaned. "That took you guys long enough."

"I think you guys killed the mood. I'm going to sleep now before I do anything stupid. I'll just sleep in any bed I find upstairs," Meg said, standing up and stretching. She stumbled out of the room and walked up the stairs slowly, her footsteps leaving an echo.

Dean and Ashton laid down, sprawled on the floor. They passed out as soon as their heads hit the floor. I looked over to Luke to see he was still staring at me. Luke took off his sweater and laid it on the floor. He laid his head on it and patted the head space next to him, motioning me to lay with him and so I did. Our bodies faced each other as Luke's arm was placed limplessly over my hip.

"I'm horny as fuck," I giggled.

"I am too," Luke said softly.

The smell of alcohol that bounced between us was overwhelming, but at the same time, comforting. There we rested, listening and falling asleep to the sound of each other's heartbeat. I was in love with Luke Hemmings.

A/N: Be on the look out for the next chapter guys because it's going to get hot if you know what I mean.