Just another hero Arc part 1.

Chapter 10 back to Diesel 10, Splatter, Dodge, Frankie, Adagio Dazzle, Aria and Sonata. Then I found the room where the main 7 were practicing their songs. Frankie was so sore that Adagio Dazzle, Aria and Sonata were going to betray them. Frankie said Diesel 10 look I know you trust that's Dazzlings. But I had a strong feeling in the mean engine that the Dazzlings would betray us? Diesel 10 said Aw! Frankie you are right. I thought Dazzling wood would be really useful in helping us defeat. Frankie said so the truth finally reveals itself. But in all serious Diesel 10 who are we going to get away from the Dazzling. Diesel 10 said we just have to follow the leader for now. Then we will try to find Gold Dust then halfback to Sodor and destroy the magic buffers that led to this will. Frankie said so, letting Thomas and Timothy on this earth 67. I like Diesel 10 but that means we will not get our revenge on Little Tank Engine and his ghost friend. Diesel 10 said I know Frankie but I'm not looking for Revenge now I just want to get away from the Dazzlings. But I mean sorry to say that Adagio Dazzle, Aria and Sonata used their Guardians the Magic Railroad power of mind reading Diesel 10 and Frankie. Sonata said Aw' why is Diesel 10 and Frankie not like us. Aria said so what are we going to do with Adagio. Adagio said girls we just left Diesel 10 have fun for now. But when team Diesel 10 found this Gold Dust we just stole it and used the Gold Dust And made this world and Sodor worshiped us as gods. Aria said Now that sounds good, Adagio. Sonata said Aw I mean going to miss Splatter, Dodge and main 7. But what I call myself, why do we become gods Adagio? Adagio said I do not care what you call yourself Sonata. Then Splatter and Dodge ran to Diesel 10 and Frankie. Splatter Dodge said BOSS, BOSS, BOSS! Look, Look, Look at this we found Gold Dust! As Splatter and Dodge showing Diesel 10 and Frankie could not believe what they were seeing.

 Splatter Dodge said BOSS, BOSS, BOSS! Look, Look, Look at this we found Gold Dust! As Splatter and Dodge showing Diesel 10 and Frankie could not believe what they were seeing

Frankie said Wow, Wow and Wow Splatter and Dodge how did you two dumbo's found a jar of Gold Dust? But before Splatter and Dodge can say nothing. Diesel 10 said Ahh! Nothing to see here Adagio Dazzle, Aria and Sonata ahh. Frankie keeps the jar Gold Dust to you. Frankie said in whisper: Ok Diesel 10 hi to dumbo's follow me ok. Splatter and Dodge didn't like it when Frankie called them dumbo's. But they bid this they were told. Aria said hi Frankie what are you hiding from us? Frankie said what no Aria was hiding. Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Me, Diesel 10, Splatter and Dodge are...............waiting for Adagio Dazzle's next plan. Diesel 10, Frankie, Splatter and Dodge were terrified; they know that the Dazzlings can easily hypnotize them. Then Sonata snies and the same bright light that blind Diesel 10, Frankie, Kate, Splatter, Dodge and her army. Aria said What the hell was that bright light! Aw! Stupid brightness RRRRGGGG! Then thinking of blind brightness Frankie jarabe the Gold Dust jar became she had to close her eyes. The gold dust jar round torrance Adagio Dazzle. Adagio Dazzle picks up the jar and opens the lid to discover what Diesel 10, Frankie, Splatter and Dodge were hiding. Sonata said wow! Is that gold smoke that Thomas made looks like when it's not smoking? Aria said It's just stupid gold sparkles that what trunk into us god this in tire time! Adagio said shut up Aria. I think these gold sparkles can be the keys to be gods!? As the Dazzlings look at the jar mesmerized by the gold sparkle. Then bid not notice if their pendant was glowing brightly. Then something happened that was odd the Dazzlings pendants that's had gold dusts and equestrian magic and mixing them together and add some negative personality from Diesel 10, Frankie, Splatter, Dodge Bill, Ben, Fergus, Harvey, Murdoch, Arthur, Molly, Neville, Whiff, Billy, Stanley, Hank, Flora, Charlie, Dash, Bash, Scruff, Ferdinand, Belle, Porter, Timothy, Marion, Ryan and Sonny, Eagle, Sandy, Alfred, Theo, Merlin, Hurricane, Logan, Samson, Caitlin, Connor, Spencer, Stepney, Hiro, Ashima, Sam, Vinnie, Frieda, Gina, Axel, Raul, Yong Boa, Rajiv, Carlos, Marvin, Madison, Diesel, Daisy, Baer, Mavis, Dennis, Salty, Dart, Den, Norman, Paxton, Philip, Sidney, Class 40, Benjamin and Patrick. And at turn the jar of gold dusts into red dust in just a blink of an eye.