Attack on Giants

Chapter 26: One Punch of Peace heals up The Students Superheroes, Government Superheroes, Freelance Superheroes, Edwards, Henry, Gordon, James, Emily, Rebecca, Trixie and Junipers Montage. Zapp said Oh Sweet Celestia Team Gordon Trixie and Junipers Montage got there. Then everyone looks at Rainbow Dash telling her to shut up. Rainbow Dash said,''Why are all of you looking at me like that? Fluttershy said Henry, are you feeling better? Henry was shocked after Emily and James told him what happened when they were fighting Hero Killer, Henry said I can't believe I changed into a monster and says some foul words like a common criminal oh my Lady this magical Inhuman bid to me. And Henry runs away and cries, Fluttershy feels sad for Henry and chases after Henry to try and make him feel better. Annie said One Punch Of Peace, Phoenix and Masked Matter-Horn. Sir Nigel Gresley and Captain General of Tugs military and J.U.S.T.I.C.E military name Bradford went to see you three. One Punch Of Peace said ok Annie, Uhm Annie where is Sir Nigel Gresley office room? Annie said follow me you three to Sir Nigel Gresley room. Oh Steam Team Of Great Britain and The Power Ponies you can sleep in the dorms and don't forget to wake up at 10:30 am for the training. One Punch Of Peace, Phoenix and Masked Matter-Horn said okay. Back to Fluttershy: She was trying to find Henry and help him from his struggles. Fluttershy said Oh Henry where are you? Uhm excuse me do you know where Earth Rambler is? Gale Force said wait, you mean that guy with the number three on this superhero suit? Fluttershy said Yes that's him, where is he? Then Gale Force and Harmonia started to laugh at Fluttershy. Fluttershy said what's is so funny? Harmonia said you care about that cry baby superhero, Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Fluttershy said so what if he is crying. You think it's ok to make an Earth Rambler just because he's crying? Harmonia said who  will care for a man, cries we cry all man help us but when men cry one wants to go and up them.

Superheroes students name: Gale Force and Harmonia

Real names: ???

Gale Force Magical Inhuman: Static neurotic.

Harmonia Magical Inhuman: Simping bullet.

Magical Inhuman Power and Abilities of Simping bullet are: allowed the user to put targets to sleep by exuding a sleep-inducing aroma from their skin described as being more effective on males than on females.

Magical Inhuman power and abilities of Static neurotic are: Electromagnetic phenomena generation and manipulation (colored whitish-purple pale blue-white) Electromagnetic manipulation, Electromagnetic energy field manipulation, Generation of electrostatic force-fields, Electrokinesis, Electrogenesis, Electroreception, Electrocommunication, Energy absorption, Redirection/Transmutation, Flight via electrostatic disc plate, Keen scientific mind,Expert strategist, Technopathy/Technokinesis/Mechanokinesis, (via manipulation of electrical signals,) Regenerative healing, Electricity/Lightning empowerment, Electricity absorption, Electricity manipulation, Electrical energy manipulation, Electric charge manipulation, Electricity element control, Lightning manipulation, Lightning element control, Magnetic empowerment, Electronic disruption, Psionic immunity, Manipulation of subatomic particles and Data manipulation.