Phoenix vs fully powered Hero Killer.

Chapter 27: Phoenix, Masked Matter-Horn and One Punch Of Peace files and run to King Sombra the throne room. But it was not so easy for Phoenix, Masked Matter-Horn and One Punch Of Peace to get to King Sombra's throne room. King Sombra top royal guards defend the hallways of King Sombra, finally Phoenix, Masked Matter-Horn and One Punch Of Peace get there all the Royal Guards and arrived at King Sombra throne room. Equalizer said Why hello Phoenix, Masked Matter-Horn and One Punch Of Peace so good to see you three. Power people that Princess Twilight Sparkle what to fight us. But I only need one person, YOU ONE PUNCH OF PEACE! Hero killer said YOU ARE MY FIRST PHOENIX! And Hero killer ran to Phoenix with murderous intent, Phoenix said bring It on Hero killer! And get in a defensive position but Hero killer tackled Phoenix out of King Sombra Castle. Masked Matter-Horn said PHOENIX! Death Vines said NOW WHO TOLD YOU MASKED MATTER-HORN THAT YOU CAN CRY OUT FOR SOMEONE! But back to Phoenix and Hero Killer fight: Hero Killer said I HAVE BE WAITING FOR THIS PHOENIX! Phoenix tried to get out of Hero Killer clutches, then both fell down to the ground. Phoenix and Hero Killer both got up and stared each other down, Phoenix said Your rain and here Hero killer! Phoenix shot her heat vision at Hero killer but Hero killer dodge heart vision gard Phoenix leg but Phoenix lead on her feet and punches. And Hero killer did the same thing to buy both Phoenix and Hero killer when it comes to strength, Hero killer said SEE PHOENIX WE HAVE THE SAME AT STRENGTH LET KICK IT UP A NOTCH! And Hero killer kicks Phoenix in the stomach and Phoenix uses her head and give Hero killer a headbutt and said I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR CAPTAIN EDDIE, EARTH RAMDIED, THE BLUE SHOOTING STAR, THE RED STAR, SCOTLAND OF SOUND, ICE QUEEN, ANIMAL OPERA AND RACK & BOULDER! And Phoenix uppercut Hero killer in the air and Phoenix sonic flight and break the sound barrier and punches Hero killer keeping her in the air and off the ground. But Hero killer was just laughing and she enjoyed it, Hero killer said HAHAHAHA! YES PHOENIX YES GOING ALL OUT LATE ALL YOUR ANGER OUT! Hero killer bid a thunderclap and both Phoenix and Hero killer went flying backwards but thinking Phoenix can fly she was able to stabilize herself to thunderclap. But Hero killer couldn't fly and fell to the ground, but Hero killer changed into her demon form to have the same thing with Phoenix. Hero killer said Oh come on Phoenix let's have some real fun. Phoenix said Oh this is some b*******?!

Hero killer smashed the ground and Phoenix sealed herself from the debris

Hero killer smashed the ground and Phoenix sealed herself from the debris. And Hero killer punched Phoenix in the face and said oh come on Phoenix stop holding back. Oh wait on I know why you are holding back, you are scared of brokering your stupid code of honor. Or you don't what to lose your new boyfriend One Punch Of Peace to see you kill someone like you almost dead to Malcontent. Hahahah! And slam Phoenix to a wall and she put her hand on Phoenix neck trying to squeeze harder Phoenix neck. Phoenix said That.......Is.........not...........Why........Am...........Holding back! And Phoenix used her arms to try to get Hero killer off her neck, But Hero killer sees this and squeezes harder to Phoenix neck. But Phoenix used her heat vision Hero killer shield herself from Phoenix heat vision. Think of this Phoenix got around Hero killer and she pendleton Hero killer and shouted her hand into Hero killer chess to stop Hero killer heart. Phoenix said to herself okay *Pant* *Pant* she is doing good now. I need go. But Hero killer gard Phoenix neck and said YOU I LITTLE D***! YOU TRY TO KILL ME! HAHAHAHAH! And Hero killer punch and kick Phoenix stormed, Phoenix got out of Hero killer off of her neck and she grad Hero killer arm and flip over Hero killer and send her flying. Something was wrong Phoenix, Phoenix never sweat but for the first time before Sunset got a Magical Inhuman her palms of her hands were sweating but It was not normal sweat. The same sweat that Diesel 10 used to shoot at Phoenix, One Punch Of Peace and Red Bloodhound. Phoenix said to herself If I do not stop Hero killer Will get too powerful! I got it!? And so Phoenix flies straight up into the air to the vacuum of space.