Superheroes vs Supervillains Civil war Arc!

Chapter 25: Luster Dawn said you heard it right here folks Equalizer has declared war on Equestrian city, Zephyr Heights city, Bridlewoold cities, Maretime Bay city, Mountreal city, Chrystinople city, Sparklesville city, Crystoplis city, Crystal Glacier city, Glimmer city, Foalsom city, Seaddie city, Whinnysota city, Fillypines city, Beaumont city, Detrot city, Damascus city, Maneapoils city, Manehatten city, Poniesburg city, Vanhoover city, Tall Tale city, Cloudsdale city, Stalliongrad city, St.Moois city, Canterlot central city, Hollow Shades city, Prancesyivan city, Fillydelphia city, San Pranceiseo city, Los Pegasus city, Applewood, Salt Liek city, Hoofulu city, Oxford city, Appleloosa, Dodge city, Green Neigh city, Baltimore city, Los Arabias city, Las Ungulas city, Los Caballos city, Saddleworth city, Bridelington city, Whinnypeg city, Neigh Orleans city and Tampa Neigh city. And to add on the injuries the equestria hero sanctuary ceo name Sir Nigel Gresley is in the same controversy when he brings students to help in the war. Many people got mad at Sir Nigel Greeley's decision but he told all the people that they need as many heroes as they can and all the people have student superheroes if they and the dead will get a large discount. Terrence new signing off. Donald said that Equalizer is a German bastard! Oliver said DONALD! DON'T SAID! Donald said whoops sorry Oliver and Toad. Toad said that is ok Mr. Donald. Thomas said Sunset are you okay? Sunset said yes Thomas it's just Equalizer went to start a war and if we don't stop then she will kill everyone. Fluttershy said Sunset I think we need to call Princess Twilight Sparkle maybe she knows what to do? Rainbow Dash said yeah Fluttershy! Equalizer, Hero Killer and Death Vines have no chance of them being an us. Hahahaha! And bid they not hear that we The Power Ponies take down The Children Of Malcontent and save the world without Princess Twilight Sparkle help! Applejack said Zapp stop showing off your lightning and to everyone else. Zapp said ok Mistress Marvelled. Rarity said Fluttershy darling do you that we have no idea how powerful Equalizer, Hero Killer and Death Vines are and we don't know what their magical Inhuman are. Lyra Heartstrings said Will I know what Death Vines magical Inhuman is but not know what Equalizer and Hero Killer magical Inhuman. Spike said So if Phoenix calls Princess Twilight Sparkle here then there is a high chance Princess Twilight Sparkle will get killed by Equalizer. As The Mane7 Starlight, Spike try to figure out shit they call Princess Twilight Sparkle or not call her. But Steam Team, Junipers Montage, Lyra Heartstrings, Sweetie Drops, Maud Pie and Trixie don't know who Princess Twilight Sparkle is. But they do feel sorry for Mane7, Starlight and Spike, Duck said Uhh Trixie who is this Princess Twilight Sparkle? Trixie Lululemon said don't ask The Great and Powerful Trixie who this "Princess Twilight Sparkle" is. Duck said Trixie, can you easily say Duck I don't know who Princess Twilight Sparkle is without saying Great And Powerful Trixie?! Trixie Lululemon said *GASP* Duck how dare you tell The Great And Powerful Trixie not to say The Great And Powerful Trixie. That's THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE WAY! Duck said The Great and Powerful Trixie!? Will Mrs. "Great and Powerful Trixie" on the great western we have a saying there are two ways of doing things it is called The Great Western. Way or the wrong way I'm a great western we always fall off on a Great Western Railway. Trixie Lululemon said THE GREAT AND WESTERN TRIXIE WAY! Duck said THE GREAT WESTERN WAY! Trixie Lululemon said G.P.T! Duck said T.G.W! Gordon, Henry, James, Rebecca, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Fluttershy said We get it already just stop talking about it! Rosie said poor Sunset and her friends need our help but we don't know what to do? Thomas said Sunset, remember that you told me that Princess Twilight Sparkle helps you and The mane6 show you what friendship is and give you a better life right? Sunset said yes? Thomas said will I only tell you The stories that were with Sir Topham hatt. Our first controller was Mr.Star, he's just like this "Princess Twilight Sparkle" but he died during the Second World War. All in short we will not let what happened to our controller happen to your friend Princess Twilight Sparkle! Mane7 said thanks Steam Team. The tugs army and J.U.S.T.I.C.E army's Laid out a plan to fight Equalizer and the other of the supervillains, to sneak attack the anime, that night Tugs army's and J.U.S.T.I.C.E army's sneak attack on king sombra kingdom. Animal Opera changed into a Spider monkey and surveyed sneak attack, Animal Opera said this is so cool am a super spy! Captain Eddie said uh? Nia, are you talking to yourself? Animal Opera blush with embarrassment and said uhh yes Edward I was. Captain Eddie said will Nia everyone can hear you, but if you're having fun out there just be careful. Nia said thanks Edward, Anyway you street heroes are good to go to land here. Hoofbeard said ok street heroes get in there and to take away the amines resources and values. Remember even if we are in war not killing the anime until it's absolutely necessary. The Blue Shooting Star said uhh Gordon I mean uh The Blue Shooting Star I don't think hurting supervillains because of what Equalizer, Hero Killer and Death Vines did? The Red Star said Will Earth Rambler we just have to "politely" stop the supervillains and Equalizer. Hahahaha! Hahahaha! Hahahaha! Emily said it's ok Henry I get you are a peaceful engine but in order to stop Equalizer, Hero Killer and Death Vines will buy fighting the amines to save Sodor. And I get that you don't like fighting and being violence I'll be here to make you feel better Henry. Henry said thanks Emily That's exactly why I am Merry do you all those years ago you are the nicest and friendliest engine that'll. Emily said Haha! And you are the most helpful and kind but strong engine too. And doth Emily and Henry started to huge, Rebecca knows this and said uh Emily I thought James was your boyfriend? Emily said yes Rebecca, James is my boyfriend but before that me and Henry were a girlfriend and boyfriend then. Henry said Me and Emily were couples but we decided to break up and move on but we are still friends. Rebecca said WHAT!!!!!! The plane landed and the street heroes had to leave, Captain Eddie, Red Taxes and HumDrum get in the factory that makes them. Red Texas said MAN MADE MAGICAL INHUMAN! HumDrum said wowed, wowed, wowed. I thought that King Sombra ran out of man made magical?! Captain Eddie said uh i'm sorry is this another human joke? HumDrum said Captain Eddie I know you are a student superhero. But should know what man made magical you and your team with The Power Ponies and then know what they are? Captain Eddie said no I don't, HumDrum. Then Pain Train threw his axe at Captain Eddie, HumDrum and Red Taxes. But Captain Eddie, Taxes Red and HumDrum dodge the Pain Train axe. Red Texas said PAIN TRAIN! What's a lower wrecking criminal like you doing in the army? Pain Train said enough talk Red Texas! You and I have a score to settle Lightning Dust, The Puzzler and Twin Fangs fight HumDrum and The other guy with a shield. And I bid on Red Taxes on my own!