Discovery's the truth evil.

Chapter 34: Thomas slowly woke up and noticed something was wrong. He was in Tidmouth sheds but Tidmouth sheds looked more cartoony than sheds. Thomas said uh how did I get here and where is it exactly? But puff out if the shed he knows he was not a human or a E2 tank engine, no he was a cartoony engine.

Thomas said AHAHAH! Why do I look like a cartoon rather than a human? Then cartoon Nia pulled up to Thomas and said Hi Thomas are you ready for train school? Thomas said Train School, what in Lady name is Train School? Cartoon Nia said Oh Thomas y...

Thomas said AHAHAH! Why do I look like a cartoon rather than a human? Then cartoon Nia pulled up to Thomas and said Hi Thomas are you ready for train school? Thomas said Train School, what in Lady name is Train School? Cartoon Nia said Oh Thomas you know what Train School is. Anyway Father Gordon and Mother Emily will take us to Train school. As cartoon Nia puffs away Thomas had no idea what cartoon Nia was talking about and do you really want to answer this one WHY THE HELL IS GORDON AND EMILY ARE A COPPELL!? Thomas tried to find his way out of the cartoon world and back to earth 67 EG, Thomas said to himself: Come Thomas there has to be a way out of here and back to earth 67 EG. But cartoon Diesel, Nia, Kane, Carly, Sandy and Father Gordon get In front of Thomas. Cartoon Diesel said Thomas why are you trying to aleve us, we are your friends? Thomas said this place isn't real and none of you are real! Then everything went black but Thomas and he changed back into a human. Midnight Sparkle was playing the piano and she was sing we'll meet again, Midnight Sparkle said We'll meet again don't know where, don't know when but I know we'll meet again sunny day, keep smiling through just like you away do, til the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away, so will you please say hello to the folks that you know. Tell them I won't be long, they'll be happy that as you saw me go I was going to singing this song. We'll meet again don't know where, don't know when but I know we'll meet again sunny day. We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when but I know we'll meet again sunny day just like you always do. Til The blue skies diver the dark clouds far away so will you please say hello to the folks that you know. Tell them I won't be long, they'll be happy that as you saw me go I was going to singing this song. Tell them I won't be long, they'll be happy to know that as you saw me go I was singing this song. We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when but I know we'll meet again sunny day! Thomas tried to escape but his leg had a hooked on something that stopped him from escaping. Midnight Sparkle said Why hello Thomas my best friend of Sodor. Thomas said where are you going to get it through your thick skull Midnight Sparkle that I'm not your friend. Midnight Sparkle said don't be like that Thomas, now Thomas get shake my hand and I will give you where you went. Thomas said Hell no Midnight Sparkle! Instead of Midnight Sparkle getting mad and trying to kill Thomas with her Energy blaster, she just stand and did an evil laughing at Thomas. Midnight Sparkle said Ahahaha! Ahahaha! Ahahaha! Ahahaha! Ahahaha! Ahahaha! Ahahaha! Oh Thomas you sound like Sci-Twi why she first met, MY! Then Midnight Sparkle's eyes started glowing purple, pink, black and white the 4 colors flash in hypnotizing colors and Thomas' eyes have the same hypnotizing colors. Midnight Sparkle said Oh my dearest Thomas, you need help and I'm here to help you to get Lily, Abam, Colin, Mr. Star and Timothy and I have my freedom from Lady so come on my best friends give me what I want and I'll give you went to.