Team Thomas and Sunset Who is that Magicl Inhuman?

Chapter 17: Everyone's jaws collectively dropped. Their eyes widened in disbelief, Thomas' especially. How did Juniper Montage know his name? Juniper said''It can't be, "Can it?" Thomas said "H-how do you know my name?" Thomas asked, speechless. Juniper gasped, Juniper said excitedly. "It really is you!" Everyone shared confused, collective glances to one another, trying to decipher this. Sunset Shimmer and her friends didn't know what to think. Neither did the Engines, who've never even seen this girl before and wondered how she knew their Canterlot High friends. Juniper became giddy.

Juniper said "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Sci-Twi said "Uh"Juniper "What are you talking about Juniper?" Juniper scoffed. Juniper said "Don't you all know who this is?! It's Thomas the human who can defeat anything super villains with one punch! Thomas, Timothy, Mane 7, Starlight Glimmer, Trixie and Maud Pie were relieved that Juniper Montage had no idea that Thomas and his friends were sobor. But Edwards, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby, Duck, Donald, Douglas, Oliver, Toad, Emily, Rebecca and Nia. Bid not that Thomas can one punch super villains like Midnight Delta brony out of earth orbit.

Gordon said On Wilbert Awdry the name that Thomas can do Same thing as that! Junior Montage said First of all I have no idea who you are. And I'm not gonna judge your opinion. Second of all I will show you what Thomas did to Midnight Delta brony. On Pipp Hero podcast!

Rarity said Uh Juniper Montage darling

Rarity said Uh Juniper Montage darling. What do you mean Pipp Hero Podcast? Juniper Montage said Rarity you can’t be serious. Oh you are serious. I’m surprised you had on idea that Pipp, your Zephyr Heights city friend, made a podcast? Rarity said Oops silly me not noticing. So Juniper Montage what is in its Hero podcast? Juniper Montage said Will Rarity the hud that what Pipp calls it. It talks about all the superheroes in the worlds. And Pipp made a new poster about the new superhero name One Punch Of Peace and Red Bloodhound joining The Mighty Power Ponies! Then there came a day like any other when earth found itself against a common thread. On that day they became The Power Pony! With almighty and brave strong Phoenix the leader of Power Ponies! And The inventor of the brains in the team The invincible armored Masked Matter-Horn! And The Superhero of imaginations Radiance! Equestrian city the fastest superhero in the world Splitsecond the fastest superhero in Equestrian city! And all mighty Zapp Queen of lightning! And the incredible Saddle Rager the strongest thing there is! And Mistress Marvelled the carpet of Applewood! And Humdrum king of shape shift! And Shooting star and the long arms of justice! Juniper Montage had on idea that she was talking to the Power Ponies.

Juniper Montage said…..OH!? I went fangirl mode again, did I? Mane 7, Spike, Trixie and Starlight glimmer said yes Juniper Montage you did. Rarity was worried that Pipp made a hero podcast. Rarity knows what happened when she was SuperRarity. Applejack knew that Rarity was wrong about this so she decided to change the conversation that Rarity meant. Applejack said Hey! Rarity did you tell me that you have to give Thomas friends new clothes. Rarity said Oh I……Oh right Applejack darling! I did say to James that I will make him The most splendid outfit in the world! Sunset said ok that means we are going to   Canterlot Mall. Juniper do you want to come along? Juniper said yes I do Sunset And I want to show Gordon that Thomas bid one punch Midnight Delta brony! Gordon said Preposterous I'll believe it Thomas did that when Dragons are real? But the  Mane 7, Starlight Glimmer, Spike, Trixie, Maud Pie, Juniper Montage and The Steam Team had one idea: a girl with an undercover suit. Spying on them the person had a tape recorder and binoculars. Then Lyra Heartstrings said HI SWEETIE DROPS! Then Sweetie Drops grad Lyra Heartstrings hair and said STAY THE F***! DOWN! Then slem Lyra Heartstrings into the ground, Lyra Heartstrings said WHAT THE HELL SWEETIE DROPS! Sweet Drops told Lyra Heartstrings to shut up and stay quiet. Lyra Heartstrings understood why Sweet Drops asked her to stay quiet. Lyra Heartstrings said Ok Sweet Drops how I know why you want me to be quiet. So what are the missions of Sweet Drops? Sweet Drops said this is not a mission Lyra Heartstrings. I got us to figure out who Thomas and his friends are and how Sunset knew him? Lyra Heartstrings said Will if you to figure out who they are. Then I am the girl for the job. Lyra Heartstrings used her    Magical Inhuman Arrow maker. And made four arrows Sweet Drops add trackers to the four arrows. And Lyra Heartstrings shoots Thomas,   Edwards, Gordon and Duck. Mane 7 arrives at  Canterlot Mall.