With great power comes great responsibility.

Chapter 38: ComputerSpike detected a Midnight Sparkle clone in Canterlot Mall, Liz said Percy I'm sorry four leading Midnight Sparkle and Demon Wallflower blush wiped your memory. Percy said Okay Liz I get it, you told me this already. Liz said ohh. Edward said so Thomas you change into this? Rosie said "Gold Engine Form." Thomas said yes, but I didn't know how I did it all I know is that I did it. Proteus said did Thomas just say that? And we train him to use his Gold Dust Magic, only for Thomas to forget what he just did to Demon Wallflower blush. I said Thomas just has a long way to go before he's on our level. Proteus said you main your level Lady not my or Liz. I said what did you mean Proteus, I thought we were on the same power level? Proteus said AHAHAHAH! Wait Lady, please tell me your joke? I said don't worry Proteus I'm just joking. So Sci-Twi you went to ask my same questions about my Magic Gold Dust? Sci-Twi said oh yes Lady i've been wanting to ask this ever since I first met you. ComputerSpike said Sci-Twi ma'am I have detected a Midnight Sparkle clones in Canterlot Mall, please be careful that Midnight Sparkle clones are more powerful than Demon Shimmer clones, Dazzlings clones and Demon Wallflower blush. Sunset said think lys ComputerSpike will be careful, okay Steam Team Of Great Britain and Power Ponies suit up. We are going to Canterlot Mall and take out those clones. As our heroes were getting suit up, Toby said wait Sunset why can't we just walk in Canterlot Mall without wearing our superhero suit? Applejack said Same superheroes shop in Canterlot Mall and the same people know what to do when Superheroes and Supervillains start fighting. Toby said it was convenient. Thomas said ok Steam Team Of Great Britain and Power Ponies we will split up into teams to find Midnight Sparkle clones. Thomas Team, Duck Team, Gordon Team split up and Sunset Team, Team Rainbow Dash and Team Starlight glimmer will split too. But back to Juniper Montage was getting coffee before she went to her job. Then Juniper Montage spider sense went off, she peaked out her head and she saw that Marvin's getting mod by a new supervillain that Juniper Montage had never seen before. Marvin's said Hi man look I this is just a small store, so you are not going to have the mouth of money that you want! The new supervillain said No I don't want your money I just held you hostage until a superhero showed up to stop me. Marvin said wait you want to get caught by a superhero, what if you run into I powerful superhero or the Power Ponies. The Supervillain new said I know that, so I came to Canterlot central where Shadows Strike lives in Canterlot central. Juniper Montage said showtime! Juniper Montage changes into her superhero suit and she gets a partart and cooks it's, Shadows Strike came out of the stall with partart in hand and said ok supervillain, let go of the civilian and no one got hit. Marvin's said HO S***! SHADOWS STRIKE! The supervillain said oh will Shadows Strike my new arch nemesiz. Shadows Strike said wait, you think you are my arch nemesiz if I don't know you? The supervillain said my apologies. Shadows Strike I didn't use my manners, my supervillain name is Spot kingpin.

Supervillain name: Spot kingpin.

Rael name: Roderick.

Magical inhuman: Spot universe.

Magical inhuman power and abilities of Spot universe are: Enhanced strength, Portal creation, Teleportation,
Multiversal travel, Levitation,
Nigh-omnipresence, Control over the Spotted and Dimension.

Magical inhuman power and abilities of Spot universe are: Enhanced strength, Portal creation, Teleportation,Multiversal travel, Levitation,Nigh-omnipresence, Control over the Spotted and Dimension