Thomas and Sunset are hero's to you?

Chapter 15: After the battle with the God Sirens same of the heroes were Hurt or injured same they were taking to be Healed up. The God sirens could not be taken to tartarus prison. Because the God Sirens were too powerful so the The people and the world all agree that they must pay for their crimes against humanity. So they freeze the god sirens and pot them at the bottom of the equestrian ocean so they can never hurt anyone ever again. Terence said we are living here as superheroes throw them down God Sirens. As you can see Equestrian city was almost destroyed citywide level damage everywhere but all civilians in Equestrian city. Unfortunately I could not get an Interview with the One Punch of Peace, the one who stops the Orange God sirens. But in the award ceremony being held at Zephyr Height city we will interview a new superhero for the attention and praise that he deserves. Terence news signing off! Tirek said And there goes mr. nice guy! Am I the Only one who feels like the villains in the city are being disrespected? All the Female criminals and male criminals all put their hands in the air and guest we Tirek. Princess dark matter said first it was Mane 7 who got in my way. Now I have to deal with The Phoenix, Masked Matter-Horn, Radiance, Splitsecond, Zapp, Saddle Rager, Mistress Marvelled, Humdrum and Shooting star. Now I have this One Punch guy too! Cozy glow said you can say that again Princess dark matter. A tartarus prison guard named Spamcan said hey keep it quiet in there! Nobody cares what you villains are going through. Bear said Spamcan! You can't say that to them they are people just like that. Then Spamcan started to laugh at Bear and said Wait, you are not serious? Bear they are Clipart Criminals and Supervillains are not good humans, there are thieves, killers and thugs who steal from good humans like us. Bear said Dammit you Spamcan! Why do you have to be a dirty and bad prison guard! Spamcan said high pay, better women and power Bear that is how I am a good prison guard. Then the tartarus prison emergency sirens go off in the prison. Then Bear and Spamcan can hear police guards getting killed left and right all around them. Spamcan said WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! Bear said WE NEED TO MAKE THAT THE PRISONERS ARE SAVE AND CEP THEM IN THERE PRISONS SELLS! Equalizer said will Isn't that so interesting that you too are still protecting the super villains and treating them like a caged animal. Spamcan and Bear pull out their guns and fire at Equalizer, Death vines and Hero Killer. Then Equalizer bid something that killed Bear and Spamcan Instantly. And Tirek, princess dark matter, Cozy glow, Queen Chrysalis, Discord, Pharoah Phetlock, Long Face, Mane-iac, High Heel, Smudge, Shadowmane, Mistress Mayhem, Icy, Darcy, Stormy, Lightning Dust, Tempest Shadow, Dr. Ahuizotl, King Sombra, Cupcake, Pumpkin Queen, Outreach 2.0, Cozy glow, Queen Chrysalis, Discord, Black Ecl, Twin Fangs, Izumi Suiden, Thorn Dragon, The Leg Breakers, Simula, Zipline, Blood Star, The Twin Fangs, Loca, Pain Train, Virus Valencia, Kopejek, Dark Teagan, Antonio, Octavia, Montague, Vixen, Lord Arge, Dark Heart, Nega Sterling, Dark Lauren, Slender Engine, Damien, Humanizing, Lord Arge, Nega Sterling, Sapphire, Ryujin, Erica, Magenta Fire,  The Black, Professor Dark-Green, Hitomu, Tatsuo, Scourge, Brewster, Diesel 11, Talia, Mr. Krinkets, Mr. Black Baron, Phil Boggiston, Mr. PT Boomer, Cuthbert and Aelric. We're free from Tartarus present the on super present that can hold super villains. Back Power Ponies and One Punch of Peace. They were exhausted from fighting the Dazzlings. Thomas used his gold dust to heal up the same as the members of the Power Ponies.  Starlight glimmer said Thomas I'm sorry for what happened to Diesel 10, Dodge, Splatter and Frankie. I should have been there to help or something? Thomas said It's ok, Starlight glimmer. Diesel 10, Dodge, Splatter and Frankie put their life's on the line just to give a chance to defeat the Dazzlings. Rainbow Dash said So Starlight you it's had your Magical Inhuman: Magic stretch this entire time I thought you lost it. Thomas and Timothy said Magical Inhuman what is that? Sci-Twi said You see Thomas and Timothy Magical Inhuman! But before Sci-Twi can say anything, Sci-Twi can see Sunset worry look at her face. Sunset did not happen in the past. So Sci-Twi cap her mouth shut and let Sunset tell Thomas and Timothy on her only time. Then Mane 7, Thomas and Timothy all went their separate ways Sci-Twi sited with Spike and Starlight to see how Starlight Magical Inhuman: Magic stretch back. Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack went to their homes. And Thomas and Timothy went to Sunset home. Sci-Twi gave a Sunset tracking device full of gold dust just in case of Thomas. Gets knocked out again, Sunset said in a placidly: "Thomas,"  "There's something I need to tell you." Thomas said oh ok Sunset. What do you want to tell my Sunset? Timothy said things are getting tense right Ray. Ray only agrees but says he can't talk. He brought his head up and down to guests with Timothy. Her and Thomas went back down to the living room and sat on the big couch. She held Ray gently in her hand, looking down at him as he grinned at his owner. Sunset rests him on her shoulder then turns to Thomas sitting next to her. Sunset said "I haven't been fully honest since we first met. When we did, you were just a stranger to me. A very weird stranger, but that was before I knew who you really are. When I first saw you, I felt something I've never felt about anyone I've met before." Thomas stared at her, unsure of where this was going. Sunset said "There was a part of me that had to get to know you. And these past couple of days showed me just that. You're kind and fun around people. Even when Trixie was being her usual self, you still showed kindness and compassion. Because that's who you are, Thomas." Thomas smiled at her compliments. Sunset panned her head away and hugged her arms nervously. She didn't know why her past was still such a big deal to tell him about all of a sudden. It was always casual to tell others about it, but this time was different. Thomas was someone Sunset didn't want to think differently of her. Sunset said "I wanted to be your friend because something told me you deserve the same amount of kindness you've shown all of us. And now, we're best friends. I couldn't be happier than I already am. However," She turned again to face Thomas with a stern face. "If you tried acting friendly to me a long time ago, I wouldn't have been so friendly back." Thomas looked a bit dumbstruck at first. She let out a heavy sigh and tilted her head down. Her long wavy hair dangled down over her face and covered most of her eyes. Thomas couldn't see Sunset past the collection of hair blocking her face. She didn't want to make eye contact just yet. Sunset Shimmer pulled her hair back into place then finally let it all out. Sunset said "The truth is... I wasn't always a good person." Timothy said Dammit! That just happened! Thomas said "Huh?" She looked over to him, wondering what he thought about the conversation so far. Thomas had his eyebrow arched skeptically. She continued on, swallowing any fears she had left that held her back from moving on.