Punch Of Peace, Red bloodhound, The Phoenix, Shadows Strike vs Midnight Delta

Chapter 18: Back to Sci-Twi, Applejack, Toby, Percy and Nia: Rat Nia told Toby, Percy, Applejack and Sci-Twi she love Edward, Like the Edward when he has mad face on and like it when Edward sleep. Which Sci-Twi, Applejack, Toby and Percy had on idea that Nia like's Edward more than just friends. Nia said What were the shock faces? I told you everything about me. Toby said Nia, we had no idea that you love Edwards. Nia said What do you mean Toby? Wait Toby and Percy you guys had no that I like Edward? Toby, Percy, Sci-Twi and Applejack said No we didn't! Nia faced when rather than James painted words she was embarrassed. Applejack said it's ok Nia. You were holding in this thing for god knows how low so it was surprising that we didn't know. Nia said thinks Applejack. Percy said ok so we got that out of the way. Last focus on the elephant in the room problem. Like Nia, how did you turn into a rat? Nia said I have no idea Percy but. But then there was trouble. Civilians were screaming and running from the red fog. Percy said what was going on!? Toby said When are you guys running? Chestnut Magnifico said Supervillains Suicide Squad. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! Thinks to all the civilians running the same kids and dody were lost in the panic crowd. Nia said What is the Suicide Squad? Sci-Twi said Applejack activated the hero device and changed into Mistress Marvelled! Toby, Percy and Nia Hide and don't move until I tell you! Applejack said yes Sci-Twi. Toby said Hold on just an iron minute! Sci-Twi and Applejack what in Reverend Wilbert Audrey's name, are going on! Sci-Twi said Toby look at me and Applejack Tell me what's going on later right now you Percy and Nia need to hide. Percy and Nia said came on Toby's last say to Sci-Twi and Applejack on this one. Toby said Oh wobbly wheels! And so Nia, Percy and Toby hide behind same boxes will Masked Matter Horn and Mistress Marvelled face The Suicide Squad.

Back to Thomas, Timothy, Sunset, Juniper Montage, Ashima, Rajiv, Gina, Aec and Stanley: Icy said MIDNIGHT DELTA DRONY! Where were you? I thought you were dead by Thomas. Midnight Delta Drony said oh Icy I was not dead. I was punch so hard that I was sent to the end of the GOD B***! UNIVERSE THINK TO YOU THOMAS! Then Midnight Delta Drony punched Thomas in the face. Sunset said LAND ONE MORE HAND ON THOMAS AND WILL GIVE I YOU A ASS WHOOPING YOU'RE NEVER REGRET! Ashima said Jesus Christ Sunset you care about Thomas a lot to do that. Midnight Delta Drony said Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Who knows that Sunmas was a thing, Sunset who started all of this cares about Thomas. Ace said Come on Ashima! Ashima said No Ace I told you. I'm not used to my Magical Inhuman Powers! Supernova Zap said What are you civilians talking about? Ace and Ashima said NOTHING! Kiwi Lollipop said yeah Supernova Zap. That is Ashima and Rajiv are princess and prince of Zephyr Heights City and their parents are King Ratty and Queen Haven!? Supernova Zap said Yeah! They are. Ashima and Rajiv said WHERE DEAD! Stany said Oh man! Sunset and Thomas are in serious trouble! Gina said along with Ashima and Rajiv. Wait, where is Juniper Montage? Rosie said YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HURT MY TIMMY PIE! Then Rosie breaks her out of Supernova Zap fisher and runs to Midnight Delta Drony. Midnight Delta Drony said Icy, Freeze this civilian to death. Icy said Yes Delta Drony. Icy froze Rosie with her powers, Thomas and Sunset said ROSIE! Icy said yeah! There is no way that weak defenseless civilians can break. Then three Shadows webs shoot out and hunt Midnight Delta Drony and Trix. Shadows Strike said Yeah! Midnight Delta Drony and Trix what about you back to Earth. Aw bid the Trix miss their three boyfriend, Midnight Delta Drony the guy that was flown into end space! Darcy said Yeah! Not a cool hero. Delta Drony said Trix can you please just ride off this Superhero! I most copper me matter message. Trix said Yes Midnight Delta Drony!? Shadows Strike said COME TRIX! COME AND EAT MY ASS! Then Shadows Strike lead Trix why from Timothy, Thomas and Sunset, giveing Timothy, Thomas and Sunset to escape Supernova Zap trap. Thomas said In a wesspur: Bust my buffers my rocky boots. Sunset said I 'm so sorry, Thomas. I will make sure that Midnight Delta Drony will pin for Hurting you. Timothy said In a wesspur: Thomas used me as your flying vehicle. Sunset said In a wesspur: Timothy can you do it Timothy. Not saying you can't it's just saying that only Demons and Ghosts can avast a human? Timothy was not comfortable telling Sunset who he really is. But Thomas knew this so he didn't tell Sunset. Sunset said In a wesspur: So Timothy can you do it? Timothy said In a wesspur: Yes I can Sunset. I just never bid it before. Thomas said In a wesspur: Good Timothy. Now Timothy flies me and Sunset out of this escape Supernova Zap trap. Then Timothy avast Thomas and a avast Thomas grad Sunset by the hips and flies Sunset out of the escape Supernova Zap trap. Midnight Delta Drony said NO YOU TO ARE NOT GOOD TO ESCAPE MY AGAIN! Then Rosie breaks out of ice and jumps on Midnight Delta Drony back and Rosie bite Midnight Delta Drony. Midnight Delta Drony was annoyed with Rosie, so he grabbed Rosie's leg and throw Rosie at a rock wall. Timothy, Thomas and Sunset said ROSIE NO! Midnight Delta Drony flew up to Timothy, Thomas and Sunset, and said Hahaha! You three think you can run from me and matter Timothy, Thomas and Sunset. My matter went to you dead Sunset and she wanted you to break her out Thomas. Thomas said Wait, she. Your matter is a she? Sunset said Wait no way that should be impossible there's no way! Midnight Delta Drony said Yes Timothy, Thomas and Sunset my.....Matter.........Is.........MIDNIGHT SPARKLE! Hahahah! Hahahah! Hahaha! Hahaha!