Chilling with Meggy

Today, after recovering from that cursed video, you wanted to check out Beta's new video called Flirting 101?..

Y/N: This should be fun.

You click on the on the video and press the play button.

Beta: Hello, today I'm gonna try and flirt with Tari, cause why not?

———

Just then the video shows a scene of Tari working with her bionic arm as she's standing up. Beta walked up behind her and says these few words.

Beta: Hey hot stuff~

He then touches touches her...S.S Tari. Making her blush.

Tari: *Gasp* Beta!

She lightly slapped him in the face.

———

Beta was holding his face.

Beta: And I always forget that my girlfriend happens to be human..

———

Just then, it cuts to another scene of Tari playing a game while Beta was reading a news paper.

Beta: Huh..man drinks lava and survives, barley..how convenient.

He gets bored so he stops reading and watched Tari play, he got an idea and slowly nudges his arm against Tari's side.

Tari: Beta, stop!

He backed away for a moment before doing it again.

Tari: Beta stooooop, you're gonna make me lose!

He did it again.

Tari:.......

He proceeds to kiss her cheek, causing her to blush while playing.

Beta: You liked it.

Tari: No!

Beta looked at the camera again.

Beta: She liked it.

———

Y/N: I should try something like that with Meggy...minus the rear end touching, she'd rip my arms off if I did that..

Beta: Definitely.

Y/N: Beta??

Beta: Yep.

Y/N: How long have you've been standing there?

Beta: Long enough to hear Meggy would rip your arms off..

Y/N: Gotcha. Anywho, I'm gonna go and see what Meggy's up to.

Beta: Right.

You leave, saying goodbye to him, he gets on the computer and plays Crush The Castle 2.

Beta: Fucking love this game.

———

Y/N: Hey Meggy!

Meggy: Hi Y/N!

You both kiss before speaking.

Y/N: How's your day so far?

Meggy: Better now that you're here, I need you for a quick little project.

Y/N: Okay, about what?

Meggy: Ever heard of a....french kiss?

Your eyes widened.

Y/N: Oh..I see..

Meggy: You wanna..try it?..You don't have to if you don't want to, I just always wanted to try it on someone I really care about..

She rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment, gaining your courage, you surprise her by wrapping your arms around her neck.

Meggy: Huh?

You do what she wanted to do and get a french kiss, and become the dominant one, she was too shocked to do anything until you were done.

Y/N: Wow...that was something..Meggy?

Meggy: Uh huh.....that felt like heaven..

Y/N: I'm glad it did.

Just as you both were going in for round two, a box gets yeeted out of nowhere and hits both you and Meggy.

Tinker: Oops! My bad, I just came back from the strip club!

----------

Y/N and Meggy recover from the box and decided to head out to the Inkopolis park, seeing the nature and peaceful atmosphere.

Y/N: Hey Meggy..

Meggy: Yea?

Y/N: How would you like it if we went to Japan for our next date? Remember before we said we'd do that?

Meggy remembers the time you all took a trip to Japan and met Saiko's friend Axol.

Meggy: Oh yeah, I remember, I'd love that.

Y/N: I knew you would, that's why I got us plane tickets to Japan.

Meggy: Awesome! I can't wait to visit again.

Y/N: So do I.

You both sat down at a park bench and watch as the birds were chirping and singing. Soon, Meggy dozed off and fell asleep on your shoulder.

Y/N: Aw..you fell asleep..

You kiss her forehead.

Y/N: I love you, babe.

-------------

Beta was drinking water while watching Venom: Let There Be Carnage. He was enjoying himself until..

Bob: HeY bEtA, hAvE yOu EvEr AcCiDeNtAlLy JaCkEd OfF tO yOuNg PhOtOs Of YoUr MoM?

Beta's eyes popped out and sprayed water out of his blowhole, after coughing for a bit, he yelled at Bob.

Beta: Who the fuck starts a conversation like that?! And No! That's sick!

Bob: OkAy, ThAt WaS ePiC.

Beta: Mmm, That was epic..

He mocked Bob.

Bob: BiTcH, dId YoU jUsT mOcK mE?

Beta: Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.

Bob: YoU wAnNa FuCkInG Go BrO?!

Beta: Go where? To that Anime store you love? Or to your "Waifu" what was her name? Or right, Asami Salami?

Bob: No! At LeAsT i CaN bAkE bEtTeR tHaN yOu!

Beta: Really? Last time I checked, you shoved a C-4 block in that oven, Peach had to get it replaced because of you.

Bob: ThAt WaS mY AlLtImE SpEcIaL C-4 CaKe!

Beta: I bet it blows your taste buds away then, literally.

Bob: YoU kNoW wHaT eLsE cAn BlOw YoUr TaStE bUdS aWaY?

Beta: Don't say it.

Bob: My Di-

Beta smacked him out of the castle.

Bob: Ow My OvArIeS!

Beta: I warned you.

(I don't even know what to call this..)