WOTFI 2023 (Mission 1)

The scene starts off with a casino, two familiar shoes make contact on the red carpet.

It was SMG4 and SMG3, as they wave to the paparazzi and audience cheering them on.

-A few weeks Earlier-

SMG4 was seen playing Club Penguin, doing the Gangnam Style in the dance club.

SMG3: SMG4!!! HELP!

SMG4 jumps up and darts his attention towards the stressed out SMG3.

SMG4: What?!? What's wrong?!?

SMG3: MARIO STOLE MY NOTEBOOK! I NEED YOURS AND Y/N's HELP GETTING IT BACK!!

SMG4 calms down and sighs, sitting back down in his chair.

SMG4: 3, it's just a notebook, get a new one..also, Y/N's busy pranking Meggy for revenge, something about pretending she's in Freddy's pizzeria or something like that..

SMG3 approached him, shaking his head.

SMG3: Sounds fun..but No, it's not just any old notebook..it's got, secrets..including..

His torso stretches up to SMG4's hear as he whispers these words.

SMG3: Secrets about you and me..and certain events in an igloo..

SMG4:...Huh?....

He then began to remember, Everything..

SMG4:..Uh oh..

He then screams.

SMG4: WE GOTTA GET THAT NOTEBOOK!

———

SMG4 and SMG3 are continuing their walk down to the Casino.

SMG4: So my Intel tells me the notebooks been taken by Mario to some billionaire tycoon, and it's inside this brand new casino, it's exact location.

He presses a key, causing the monitor to rise up to the top of the building.

SMG4: The CEO's office..

It shows what's going on inside, multiple drills are attempting to open the sussy notebook with all its force, but to no avail.

SMG3: That idiot still needs my secret key to open it, he'll never get ahold of what's inside!

SMG4: Well, it's not just Mario who's behind all this, he's too stupid to do this on his own.

SMG3: What do you mean? Who else is working for him?! Is it Beta? I swear to god if it's him he's gonna wish he's dead!-

SMG4: Relax, it wasn't him..

He pans the camera to outside the door and to the main desk, to see a cardboard chef.

SMG3: MARTY?!? THAT PIECE OF CARDBOARD SHIT IS BEHIND THIS?!? Let's break in and take it then!

He rushes out immediately, SMG4 just simply calls to him.

SMG4: Sloopw down there cowboy..

He extends his arm out and grabs him, pulling him back towards him.

SMG3: Ugh..what?..

SMG4: We can't just go in there guns blazing, this place is heavily, heavily guarded..I'm takin state of the art security that will blow our asses up the moment we get detected.

SMG3 looks at the screen to see Mario wearing a new kind of hat while also humping spaghetti.

SMG3: SMG4, that's just a picture of Mario..

SMG4: Exactly! So we'll need to be sneaky about this! Who knows what that stupid fat Italian has up his sleeve...

———

They make it to the front of the casino and wave.

SMG4:..Just smile and wave..

———

SMG3 and SMG4 carefully sneak inside the casino, seeing Po, Bowser, Rob, Whimpu, Karen & Sherak pass by and head to the front room, their fancy hats bouncing on their heads.

SMG3: Ahem...

SMG4 sneaks out soon after.

SMG4: Den den den den den...

He then proceeds to slide up to the wall and do the same thing.

SMG4: Den den den-

SMG3 then slaps him mid way.

SMG4: Ow!

SMG3: Dude, stop it..

SMG4: Aw..you're no fun-

Mario: HEY!!!

As many others pass by, Luigi approached but was stopped by Mario.

Mario: WHAT ARE YOU DOIN HERE LUIGI?!??

Luigi: Y-You invited me-

Mario: HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?!

Luigi: IM YOUR BROTHER!!

Mario:......

Luigi carefully passes by Mario without drawing attention, that is until he coughed.

Carter:

Mario: INTRUDER ALERT, RED SPY'S IN DA BASE!

And before you know it, Luigi is obliterated by flamethrowers surrounding him, burning him into a Smokey mess..

SMG4 and SMG3 gulp at Mario's sudden snap and Luigi's rapid demise.

SMG4:..His own brother?..

SMG3: Are we really surprised?

Then a voice transmits through their watches.

SMG3: Huh?..

Voice: Mission 1, Infiltrate Casino. You may choose between these 4 options of your choice, and yes, I mean YOU reading this.

Please make your choice now

(A) Scare the Italian.

(B) Wear a cosplay.

(C) Call Y/N & Meggy for backup.

(D) Shoot a blow dart into Mario's ass.

SMG4 and SMG3 wait for your answer patiently...

(Choose your favorite! Highest voted option will be chosen!)