The Adventure Arc. 3

The parasaurolophus you fought in the other chapter walked back through a portal, hanging it's head down in shame.

Zero: So, how did you do?..

The beast spoke to it in its own language, after it stopped speaking, Zero's eye glowed as he was furious.

Zero: You failed!?! Maelstrom, we've been through this..those who fail to do as I say, I see them as nothing but dead weight.

Maelstrom puffed, showing it's burn marks.

Zero: Being burned isn't an excuse..guards, take this useless waste of space out of here, and don't let me see em again.

The two guards do so and scare off Maelstrom, he runs off, limping from his injuries.

Zero: Send out Behemoth..

The open another cage, revealing a glowing purple Majungasaurus, it roared in fury, looking around and sniffing the air with a snarl.

Zero: Relax, I have a mission for you.

The theropod listens, it sniffed a picture of a photo of Y/N and his friends. It growled and devoured the photo into flames.

Zero: Good, good...now go find them, and kill them.

The Majungasaurus roared again and ran off to go find them.

Zero: They won't get far, Behemoth will be picking them out of his teeth..

----------

Y/N: The Plaza, I wonder what we'll find here.

Meggy: We might find some new characters, or if we're lucky, a hair stylist, my hair is all frizzy..

You look over and see it was a bit messed up from the fight with Maelstrom.

Y/N: Here, I got this.

You pull a scrunchy out of nowhere and hand it to her.

Meggy: Thanks, where did you get this?

Y/N: Back pocket.

Meggy: Logical as always.

Beta: Hold up, what is this?

He picked up a loot crate.

Mario: I dunno..Mario thinks it could be a pizza box.

Beta: In what way does this look like a pizza box?

SMG4: Relax you two, its a loot crate.

Y/N: Open it up!

He does so and four new items appear.

XP x4

Desti: So just XP?

Axol: Seems that way, but at least its useful.

Beta: At this point, we'll take anything.

Mario: Oooooh, Mario found something!

Y/N: What is it?

Mario finds a button that says, want another free loot crate? Click here to watch an ad!

Y/N: Oh crud.

Meggy: It'll be fine, press it.

Mario does so and an ad plays.

Ad: Allow us to sponsor this really sick RPG game! Called Raid Shadow Le-

Beta: How many times do we need to tell you this?!

He holds his hands up and forms a rainbow with them.

Beta: Nobody cares.

Ad: Eh, fair enough, I'm just here cause I'm held here against my will, here you go.