Jumping, Running, Teleporting

The cold looks of the Justice League makes my heart thump. Green Arrow grabs my backpack and pulls it away from my arm then says "I don't think you'll be needing this." 

"Don't try to run, we have Flash and Wonder Woman surrounding the house." Batman says. 

I curse under my breath before teleporting next to Poe and grabbing him, then teleporting away. We reform at the park and I inhale deeply.

"Holy crap that is terrifying!" Poe exclaims. 

I nod and look at him. "How did they find me so quickly?!" I exclaim. 

"It's Batman, the greatest detective of all time!" He shoots back. His eyes widen "Why did you bring me with you!?" He yells. "I look like your partner in crime! I could have faked not knowing what's going on!" 

The birds around the park's lake, fly away quickly. 

I roll my eyes at him. "Did you want to be alone with them?" I ask. 

He frowns at me and sighs "Fine, how did they find you?" 

Suddenly I'm on the floor and standing above me is Flash with a smile on his face. "Found you" He says. 

How did they find me so quickly?! Do I have a tracker on me or something?! 

I teleport next to Poe and grab him again before teleporting away to a rooftop.

"They're tracking you!" Poe exclaims. 

I inhale deeply and glare at him "Yeah no kidding Sherlock!" I see the handcuffs Batman slapped on me and realization hits me. "It's gotta be the handcuffs!" I shout, trying to pull them off of my arm again. 

Poe scowled at me. "Dude! You can teleport your arm out of it!" He exclaims. 

I completely forgot about that. From the corner of my eye I see electric red and yellow down below. 

I groan and grab Poe before teleporting away again. We're at a public bathroom now and I look at him. "I'm leaving you here, go home or something but I don't want to keep looping you into this." 

Poe nods "Good idea, and you can't teleport as fast with another person." 

I nod and lift my hand then teleport my hand out of the cuffs. I catch them though and look at Poe. "I'm gonna try to slow him down a little" 

I teleport away and this time I'm in a forest on a tree. I try to catch my breath and soon I hear Flash's footsteps. I see him below me and slow teleport down next to his feet where I slap the handcuffs onto his ankle and teleport away as he turns. 

I'm out of breath and if I teleport any farther then I'm gonna pass out. I form in the city near my neighborhood and park. I'm so hot and my legs are shaking and I can't breath!  

It's been a while since I've had to teleport that fast without any breaks! I lean against a house and hold my cramping stomach from lack of breathing! 

"You didn't make it very far" A voice says. 

I turn my head to the side and see Superman. 

I give him a dead annoyed look and look up at the sky. "Well where could I go that the League can't? Space?" I laugh but nothing is funny. "Oh wait! You have a space shuttle up there too!" 

"It's a watchtower" He corrects before crossing his arms and leaning against the wall too. He has this small smile on his face. 

"Smug aren't you?" I grumble before my lungs hiccup and make a wheezing sound as I try to keep from passing out.